"Still My Little Toddler" Part 8

The next morning, they all woke around the same time. Halloween was now over. Cassie and Julie changed into their spare clothes while Anne and Riley remained in their baby outfits. Anne put on a playlist and danced around, wiggling her diaper butt while making pancakes. They then each took a seat at the dining table to have breakfast and coffee together. "Too bad we don't have high chairs." Cassie joked.

"That would be excellent." Said Julie. She rubbed Riley's head and messed up his hair.

"I don't know. I'm going to be out of this outfit soon enough and won't be a toddler anymore. I don't have any other clothes with me, but I'm surprised you didn't change today, Anne."

"Oh, why would I want to? I'm so comfy. No one else can see us in here anyway."

Julie was quiet, but she and Cassie were grinning. 

Anne finished her plate and leaned back in her chair. Her hand covered her naked belly as they could all hear a grumbling sound come from her stomach. "Oops, sorry. The coffee hits me so fast."

She slowly stood up and whispered something into Cassie's ear.

"Of course." Cassie replied to Anne.

Julie and Riley looked at Anne with concern. "Are you okay?" Riley asked.

"Yeah, I just need a moment." Anne calmly said as she took a few steps away from the table. They all watched as Anne's expression went blank as if she was in a trance. She then squatted slightly with one hand on her stomach and the other on her thigh. Cassie appeared pleased. Riley and Julie both figured out what was happening at the same time.

"Anne, are you really going to do that??" Riley said.

Anne just smiled and nodded yes.

He then looked at Julie who appeared intrigued. "Well, that's what diapers are for." She said.

He watched Anne as she continued to concentrate. Suddenly, the seat of her diaper slowly began to expand. It stopped for a moment before Anne seemed to tense her muscles to slightly push. The back of her pamper starting growing again into a large bulge. After a moment longer, Anne stood up from her squat, looking relieved.

"Aww, are you all done going potty? Cassie asked.

Anne now appeared proud. "Mhm." She nodded. "Much better now."

Cassie got out of her seat and walked over to Anne. She lightly gripped the back of her diaper to feel how full it was. "Oh my, you definitely filled this pamper."

"It felt so good, too. I made pushies!"

Cassie picked up Anne and looked at Julie and Riley. "We'll be back. Looks like someone needs her diapey changed." She then took Anne into the bedroom.

"I'll be back, too." Said Julie as she stood up. "Hope you'll be alright without your babysitter for a few minutes." She rubbed Riley's shoulders while walking past him and followed Cassie into the bedroom.

Riley didn't know how to react. He couldn't believe he just watched a cute, adult girl willingly mess in a diaper. "Julie and Cassie also seemed so encouraging of her. I don't think I could do that." He said to himself. 

After several minutes, the girls walked out of the bedroom. Anne was now in a different shirt and wearing jeans. Although, she did appear to have a puffier butt from when Riley saw her in normal clothes before. He wondered to himself if she was still padded, but didn't say anything. Cassie carried the dirty diaper over into the trash and washed her hands. "Alright, time for us to head home." She said. 

They all hugged Anne good-bye and returned to the shuttle home. It was early afternoon and Riley was still dressed as a baby out in public. Luckily for him, it was a warm day and he was small enough so no one suspected anything unusual. Just in case another student may recognize him, Julie kept his face buried in her shoulder.