"Can't Believe This is Happening" Part 7

Riley was talking to Vanessa while waiting in line for the bathroom as Julie walked over. 

"Hey little guy, what've you been up too?" Julie said as she pinched his cheek and stood over him with a tall posture. Riley almost jumped.

"Julie! This is Vanessa. We've been talking for a while, tonight. she also lives on campus around us."

Julie shook Vanessa's hand. "Nice to meet you. I see you're getting to know our favorite little toddler." She said.

Vanessa smiled and put her arm around Riley's shoulder. "Aww it's a good costume, but he's not a baby. I mean, he wouldn't do well trying out for basketball, but he has been charming." 

Both girls looked at Riley as he stood awkwardly, sensing the tension between them. Julie placed her hands on her hips and looked down at him with a stern expression. "Well Riley, I did come over to ask what you were doing in line for the bathroom?"

He stood there in is his taped, dinosaur diaper and blue shirt with his arms down. Feeling like a kid getting detention from his teacher, he wanted to lighten the situation. "Well, I have to go potty, duh." He replied jokingly.

"Hmm. Well, you're not exactly wearing a pull-up this time. The tapes aren't meant to come off and I think it's a shame to waste a perfectly fresh diaper." Julie said. 

"Are you insisting he should use his diaper???" Vanessa replied. She then turned back to Riley. "Please don't do that. You're next in line for the bathroom." 

Riley couldn't believe what was happening. He didn't know what to say. He never expected this from Julie, especially after the conversation they had earlier.

"Julie, last time was an accident, though. You really want me to wet myself on purpose?"

"Fine, you can go into the bathroom if you want to be a big boy. I thought you always made for a cute, little toddler though." She bent over and tapped one of the cartoons on the front of his pamper. "But, toddlers need diapers." 

Feeling overwhelmed, Riley closed his eyes. Julie stood up and placed her hands back on her hips as Vanessa crossed her arms. They both waited for him to make a decision. Riley opened his eyes and looked up at Julie. "Uh oh." He said in a little voice. 

The girls then heard a faint tinkling sound. They both looked down at his diaper and could see the white portion become saturated with a darker shade. The dinosaur pictures faded as the fabric swelled larger. Although it felt unnatural, Riley enjoyed the warm, relaxing sensation as it tickled him. He watched as Julie's face changed with a sincere smile. Kneeling down towards him, she pulled on the front of his diaper to look inside. "Good boy." 

Julie looked at him proudly as she let go and placed her hand on the front of the pamper to feel the vibration. She kept it there for around 30 seconds until the feeling stopped. "Looks like you are my toddler." Julie and Riley then embraced each other tightly as she picked him up to hold him. 

"Wow, I can't believe you just peed yourself like a baby for her." Vanessa interrupted. "Have fun changing him, I guess." She said as she walked away. 

"Speaking of changing, it looks like I will have to get Cassie to teach me now." Said Julie. "Pretty sure Anne's diaper weighs ten pounds at this point too. We should go find them."

Julie saw Anne sitting on Cassie's lap at the dining table. They were playing a game that involved a deck of cards with a group of people. She carried Riley over to them. "Hey, Cassie -  Anne, can you come with me for a moment?"