Chapter 1

It was almost cherry blossom season,when Sumire woke up in a hurry,got ready and ran as fast as she could to the hokages office because today,the eighth Hokage had gathered some of the jonin there.Scared she would be the last one to arrive,she hurried on over.

When she arrived,she expected to be the last one to there, but infact, She was the first one to arrive..before the hokage himself.Where is everyone.?Sumire thought.It wasn't long until she realized she was the first one there.Having nothing to do,Sumire went towards the desk and saw what was on the screen of the hokages laptop.Reminders,to do list's and many more.Many things that the hokage needed to be reminded of, one of them is this particular meeting.Which was 58 minutes from now..Sumire looking disappointed walked away from the desk and decided she would just wait instead.

Shortly after everyone arrived,the meeting started.As you all know..said the eighth hokage.An artifact,that could kill the entire world if not under surveillance is somewhere out there".5 of you are chosen to be sent on a mission to retrieve that artifact and return safely back to the Hidden leaf".Hmm?But what about Shikidai?Asked Inojin confused on his absence.He is a reliable jonin,but he's also in charge of military affairs for now".said lord eighth.On the contrary,I'm sure all of you can complete this mission with no casualties?"Said lord eighth while giving a stern look."Yes sir!" All of them exclaimed in unison.Sumire turned towards Boruto who was on her right,and smiled.

After that,all 5 of them went out to eat."Really?said Cho Cho.Thunder Burger again?"Well,I'll have you know that it's delicious.said Boruto while glancing at Cho Cho."Gee can you guys keep it down?Said Inojin tired."You can't even decide on a place to eat.he said.Mitsuki observes in silence while Sumire tries to calm everyone down.When they arrived,they sat down and ordered their food.Hm?"Boruto confused as he looks towards Sumire who didn't order anything.Hey,aren't you hungry?."Boruto asked Sumire worriedly.Oh,I already ate breakfast.!"Said Sumire clearly lying.

And besides"Cho Cho said."She can't eat spicy food anyway"."There's normal food here too?.Said Mitsuki tilting his head in confusion.

The day escalated so quickly,that before she knew it,it was already evening.The group said they're goodbyes for the day as they parted and went back to their respective homes.When Sumire got back home,she immediately ran to her fridge and took out leftover cake from her birthday and ate it.Mmmm.Sumire said satisfied.After that,she packed her bag for the mission tomorrow and went to bed.