Chapter 2

The next morning.
Sumire got up early and made sure everything was packed and that she was ready for the mission. After that, she had breakfast and headed out to a nearby park that the group decided to meet up at

When Sumire got to the park, she was surprised to see cherry blossom trees blooming already. Huh?. "She thought.The park was filled with little children and their mother's, people smiling left and right. She found it quite calming until.." Heyy! "Someone said running towards Sumire. Hmm?" Sumire thought as she turned behind, just to be greeted by Cho Cho. "Hey Sumire!" Cho Cho said while munching on a bag of chips. Good morning Cho Cho.! "Sumire greeted with a faint smile.

They both talked until the whole group was there at the park. They all exchanged greetings until. The mission". Boruto said. What about the mission?"he continued."Were heading east from here"Inojin replied."Where is this -thing- anyway??"Cho Cho asked. It's not just a thing. Mitsuki said."He's right" Sumire replied. We have to get that artifact back to the Hidden leaf before it goes into the wrong hands" said Sumire.Everyone agrees and starts going east from the park, towards the village gate.

Walking through the park, Sumire realized that she was in front of the group. With the thought of waiting for them to catch up, Sumire turned behind, seeing the whole group smiling and exchanging stories. Sumire can't help but smile at the close friends she had made along the way. Reaching the end of the park, the group reaches the village gate.

Out of village bounds, Inojin takes out his scroll and paints a few birds about to use his jutsu until."Birds.. Really?"Boruto said looking disappointed." What's wrong with birds? "Inojin said turning to Boruto. Nothing.. It's just boring.. said Boruto looking away."You're gonna have to paint something that can support me to ya know.". Said Cho Cho eating her third bag of chips for the day.Annoyed at the requests he's gotten, paints dragons and uses his jutsu."woah! "The whole group exclaimed." Pretty cool right? "Inojin said proudly. Impressive". Mitsuki said smiling.

The group splits into pairs while Inojin gets his own ride. Mid-air,Boruto and Sumire exchanged looks and smiles at each other."Where do we head? "Asked Inojin. Sumire reaches into her bag and pulls out a map and says"Were heading straight ahead!". Eventually..