Chapter 3

They reach a land filled with greenery of all kind and mysterious houses that belonged to a long gone civilization."Everyone split up and search for clues!"Said Inojin.Everyone split up and went to different directions.Sumire and Boruto stuck together and after some time,found an altar and gathered everyone around.

"What is this place?"Inojin asked."It doesn't matter what this place is,It has spiderwebs!!"Cho Cho said in disgust.Mitsuki went near the statue to observe when,"What artifact are we searching for?"Boruto asked in confusion."Hey..yeah,what are we searching for?"Cho Cho asked."Well an artifact can be anything" Mitsuki said while wiping off dust of the statue."So,you're saying,that I left my chip stash behind to search for something that I don't even know?!!"Cho Cho exclaimed dramatically.

"Hey..wait,this is.."Sumire said."The statue of Hagaromo Otsutsuki."Mitsuki continued."Huh?"Inojin said confused."I-I think I have an idea of what we're looking for".Sumire said."But id need to confirm it.."she continued.The whole group looked around for clues while Sumire used her phone to call the eighth hokage. It was a few seconds until she got through."Yes?"The eighth replied."Lord eighth.!"Sumire said."What's wrong?"he asked."Nothing..it's just,you didn't tell us what we're looking for..".

"What could be connected to this guy?"Boruto asked looking at the statue."I'm not sure,but I have a feeling Sumire knows it.".Sumire runs towards the group and says"I figured it out!"."Really?!What are we looking for?!"Cho Cho said excited to be making progress.

(!!disclaimer!!.) the following information is taken from trusted sites and is canon in lore!)

"We're looking for the 'Seven Stars Blade'."Huh?The Seven Stars Blade?"Boruto said."Well,why do you think it's connected to the statue?"Inojin asked."Because Hagaromo Otsutsuki was one of its wielders".Sumire said."But hasn't this Otsutsuki guy wielded many things?"Cho Cho asked."Yeah,but it's the only treasured tool that it's location is unknown.".Sumire explained."Where are the
other tools?".Mitsuki asked seeming skeptical."The other four weapons are with Miss Tenten,we have nothing to worry about".

After a while,the group found a place under a tree perfect to have a picnic."Mmm!This is delicious!"Cho Cho said munching away on her food.Sumire giggled lightly and agreed with Cho Cho.Sumire glanced at the guys eating under another tree considerately far away but not out of sight,When..suddenly..