Chapter 4

Cho Cho asked,"So..When are you gonna confess to Boruto?". Shocked Sumire replied, "C-confess what?!" "Uhm,your feelings for him?"Cho Cho said.
"I-I don't know what you're talking about.!"Sumire exclaimed blushing. "Come on,we all know you have feelings for him,you just need confidence!" Cho Cho said. Sumire looks down at her food,"What if he rejects me?.."Sumire said. "He won't reject you! if he does, it's his loss. "Cho Cho replied looking away.Sumire looked up and asked" What makes you think that?. ".

" You don't know? You're like REALLY popular among the guys back in Academy". Cho Cho said while Sumire thought she was overreacting."W-well,love shouldn't be about how popular you are!"Sumire said grumpily while turning towards Cho Cho. "Mmmm..I guess you're right.".Cho Cho replied.

Below another tree sat Boruto,Inojin and Mitsuki. Inojin and Mitsuki are eating away on their food when Inojin noticed that Boruto was looking at his left.Turns out he was looking at the girls eating under another tree. "Hey Boruto,What are you looking at?" Inojin asked while eating his sandwich. "Oh..nothing."Boruto said turning away. "Are you sure?" Inojin asked. "You have been looking at them for quite a while." Mitsuki said.  "You noticed huh?"Boruto said embarrassed. "It's Sumire right?" Mitsuki said. "Is it that obvious.?" Boruto said disappointed.

"Yeah" Inojin replied with his mouth full. "You know.. Mitsuki said."I always thought you'd end up with Sarada.".  "She's not even in the village for all I care" Boruto said irritated. "Plus,she calls him stupid all the time".Inojin said taking his last bite of his sandwich.Bothering him he says. "Hey.."  "Mitsuki, how do you know we'll end up together anyway.."Boruto continued looking away. "It's just a hunch"..

The group gathered up the next morning and discussed where to go next,They decided to go to an big abandoned sanctuary filled with still blooming nature and an old bridge in the middle.Inojin went with Cho Cho,Boruto went with Sumire while Mitsuki preferred to search alone. Walking on rigid pathways,
"Woah.!,it's so pretty.!".Sumire said amazed. Boruto  just stared into her eyes that sparkled with amazement. "Right.?" Sumire said turning to look at Boruto with her said to be "beautiful" eyes and a faint smile.
Boruto's eyes widened and he smiled as he agrees with her. They walked around together discovering even more greater sceneries when...