Blue Winters

Blue Winters

Age: 20

Date of Birth: 4th April 2000

Nationality: British (Yes we are real, I am inside your walls)

Likes: His Family, His Friends, Ice Cream and Other Desserts, Sleep, Music, Meeting Others, Being Nice and Helpful to Others, Fighting

Dislikes: Anyone that messes with his Friends and Family, Having to Focus on Something, Spiders, His Nightmares, Betrayal, Being Forced To Kill Someone (Unless it is someone mindless).
____________________

Personality: Blue is a comedic but caring and loyal person, in stressful situations, he would make jokes to take away the tension like it's a coping mechanism.

He always does his best to protect the ones he cares about and he doesn't care if it makes him generic because he is just being true to himself.

He is a likeable person unless you anger him to a certain extent, it's strange because he is young and has this odd cuteness about him but he can switch from that really quickly.

He also rarely gets angry so it can be terrifying when he does, however he is Magnanimous which means that he doesn't like to take lives of anyone, he is very merciful because he does not like the idea of killing.....he also has ADHD which can be a good and bad thing......oh and he is D E N S E as hell.

But you already knew that if you're a regular :D

_____________________

Looks:

[Family]

[Family]

Father: Unknown

Mother: Unknown

Brother: Ethan Winters

Sister In Law: Mia Winters

Niece: Rosemary Winters

________________________

Timeline:

Ethan Born in 1984

Mia born in 1985

Blue is born in 2000

[2005] Ethan is 21 when Blue is found by his family. Blue is 5 years old.

[2011] Ethan and Mia get married, Mia is 26 and Ethan is 27 while Blue is 11

[2014] Mia disappeared all of a sudden, Blue is 14 and Ethan is 30

[2017] RE 7 takes place, Blue is 17, Ethan is 33

[2021] RE 8 takes place but before Blue's birthday which is why he is only 20.

__________________

Story:

Blue is a boy with no family, from what he can remember, he has been all alone for most of his life until he was found by the Winters when he was 5. They adopted him and he was now apart of the family with parents and an older brother, Ethan Winters.