Chapter 25: Ending The Past 3

One Last Showdown.

Ezekiel: It's like the old saying goes, Blue! You can run! But you can't hide!

Blue ignored Ezekiel and kept exploring the castle, Ezekiel didn't know what the boy had planned and wasn't bothered at all. Because no matter what Blue does, it will be useless against him.

And that's what Ezekiel thought whenever Blue was in his point of view, he would shoot at Ezekiel. The bullets didn't really do much, despite piercing his flesh, which did surprise the former leader of CORE.

He thought his resistance would be able to stop the bullets, but there was something off about them. And he would be right as before Blue left for this mission, he switched out his normal bullets with these experimental ones that himself, Jake and Heisenberg worked on.

They hadn't properly tested it, but Blue thought that he might as well take it. And it was a good thing he did, because he could see that it was working. And now he had his masterplan set, because he didn't just upgrade the ammunition for his guns.

Ezekiel: Going to the top? Good, I can watch you fall and break every bone in your body!

Ezekiel followed Blue at the top of Castle Dimitrscu, it was the same place that held Alcina Dimitrscu's special dagger. As Ezekiel reaches the small room, he looks around Blue until he hears a weapon being loaded.

He turns around and sees Blue standing there, with his grenade launcher in hand. The same one he used to commit many war crimes.

Ezekiel: Oh.....well I've been played.

Blue: Indeed you have, Hasta Luego

Blue pulls the trigger and blasted Ezekiel through the glass window. Parts of the walls was destroyed and Blue watched as Ezekiel went flying across the air and into the forest below.

Blue:.....Damn, that was a bigger punch than I thought it would have
_________________

Blue's POV
_________________

I put my grenade launcher away and climb back down to the many floors of Castle Dimitrscu. Immediately I spot Eveline and walk over to her, and punches me in the chest.

Eveline: Good to see you're not dead. But where is he?

Blue: Somewhere in the forest, so let's go to him

Eveline: I'm sorry, but you want to continue this fight? Are you insane?!

Blue: What do you mean? We're finished with the initial task, and now I'm going to deal with him

Eveline: Have you actually beaten him?

Blue: I-!

Eveline: In a fight! Because the first encounter was a fluke and you know it. And we know what happened in the second one

Blue: And that's why they say third time is the charm

Eveline: To you winning? Or to you dying?

Blue: Okay, what's with the doubt? You don't think I can win?

Eveline: I-I do, but it's too risky!

Blue: What's life without a little bit of risk?

Eveline: Blue wait!

I jump from the window and professionally platform myself down the castle before running towards the forest, ready to throw hands with Ezekiel.

At first, I couldn't find him at all, but walking in a straight line really helps as I found him in an open space in the middle of the forest. He was clearly waiting for me, and didn't seem as if he was hurt from my grenade launcher at all.