Chapter 24: Ending The Past 2

Eveline: Yeah, and you still confuse me!

Duke: Haha, I don't blame you, dear. I work in mysterious ways! I'll be seeing you two later, I plan to stay in the remains of the village

Blue: It won't be remains for long, we are scouting the area so that it can be refurbished and that

Eveline: Just say rebuilt

Blue: I need to increase my vocabulary

Eveline: No you don't, just stay being idiotic

Blue: I refuse!

Eveline: Kill yourself!

Blue: I plan to!

Eveline: Goo-! Wa-Wait what?

Blue: Time to find a cliff and pull a Kratos!

Eveline: No! Blue wait! I'm sorry!

Blue: Bye have a great time!

Eveline: BLUE-!

Duke:.....They're adorable together, I should set up my shop soon. Who knows what sort of people would come and visit.

I had ran away from Eveline who was chasing me down while apologising to me. Of course I stopped and remind her that I'm not going to kill myself, but she wasn't fully convinced. She climbs on top of my back and doesn't show any signs of letting go.

Eveline: Onwards!

Blue: C-Come on, Eveline. This isn't needed

Eveline: Uhh, yes it is! I do not want to leave you out of my sight!

Blue: I'm not going to kill myself!

Eveline: Are you sure? You've been feeling really depressing lately.

Blue: Stop waffling! I'm fine!

Eveline refuses to let go so I could only sigh and walk ahead, scouting out the landscape for any information. I found Elena's house which was destroyed due to the Beeg explosion.

Then I had a look around the outskirts, pinpointing the locations of the Beneviento House and Heisenberg's factory. Donna's house was fine, and I know she would be happy to know that it's okay.

When we talked, she also mentioned how the Beneviento House was important to her. Naturally, of course, it's her family house and she had many memories living there.

Now onto Heisenberg's factory, I don't know what his feelings are towards the factory. But if they're good feelings, then he will happy to know that his factory is....mostly okay.

There were some.....holes, but the one in Dimitrscu castle was bigger. That's something he can be happy about, I am aware of his sibling beef with Alcina and he would definitely laugh at her.

And then she will clap back that his place wasn't left unscathed. And they will go on and on and on-!

Eveline: Blue

Blue: Yeah?

Eveline: You're spacing out again

Blue: Ah damn, my bad. Where to next?

Eveline: Well, we can always go to Castle Dimitrscu and inspect the inside. Or we can do that after and explore the area you fought Moreau in

Blue: Ah....yeah, Moreau.

Eveline: Are you okay?

Blue: Yeah, yeah I'm fine.

I lead the way to Moreau's Reservoir, which wasn't much anymore after the explosion. The water was still gone after Ethan drained it during our battle with Moreau, and there was basically nothing left.