Chapter 16: The Real Fight

Core Leader: You're right, I do know, but I'm not going to tell you just yet.

Blue: Why? You want to play some sort of game with me?

Core Leader: No, I just don't feel like it, because I was to inflict pain on you for what you have done

Blue: For what I've done?

Core Leader: Exactly, and now....you will pay for it all

Blue: Wait! What the hell did I do?!

Core Leader: You took everything from me!

Eveline: Everything?

What the hell is he talking about? I don't even know him on a personal level!

The now somewhat emotional Core Leader appeared behind me and shoved his foot into my back, knocking me to the floor again. I get up and kept shooting at him with my deagle but he was still too fast for my bullets.

Then he would do this thing where he moves quickly to one position and then to another. I knew that this was to confuse me but luck was on my side for I had defended myself at the right moment.

He threw a big punch that both of my arms blocked when I placed them in front of my chest. But he would react quickly and kick my left leg, taking me down to one knee, he kicks me away and I force myself to get up after I collided with the ground.

He was already advancing towards me with his fists clenched so I get ready for more heavy attacks.

I block his hammer fists and take steps back to avoid any leg kicks, but I could only do it for so long before my back is up against a wall. I was trying to see if there was a gap in his attacks and I managed to find one, although it was very risky.

Eveline: You should still go for it, otherwise you're going to be like this forever.

Blue: Yeah, I know

I waited a few more seconds and endured many big shots against my arm until he threw a slightly slower one. As soon as it connects with me and was going to pull back, I grabbed that arm and pulled it towards me.

I quickly raised my right leg and drove my knee into his stomach, something he didn't expect. This actually hurt him because I could hear the wind being smacked out of him and the noise of pain he made.

But that wasn't going to keep him down so I followed up with a right hook that connected with the side of his head.

My punch knocked the Core Leader to the ground but not for long, he boosts himself up by driving his boots into my stomach, knocking me into a wall before landing on his feet, ready to start another assault on me.

Core Leader: I was going to kill you before, but I made a promise that I would wait until the time is right!

Blue: Big man! I don't understand what you're trying to say!

Core Leader: You don't need to, you don't deserve to know what happened because I know you will just start making excuses

Blue: For what!? Excuses for what!?

Eveline: Does he actually hate you for something you did? Or is he just making things up so that he has a reason to pursue you?

Blue: Or to mess with my mind....

The Core Leader starts to advance towards me but then he is shot in the chest, it slightly knocks him back but doesn't do too much. We looked above us to see an unlikely frenemy standing on a catwalk.

Blue: A-Ada?!

Ada: Hiyah Blue, not doing so good?

Eveline: And what is she doing here?