about

✶ ☾ ✶

✶ ☾ ✶

Vanessa thought being abducted by aliens and thrown in a cage was the worst things could get. But she was wrong. Because her captors tossed her in a cell with a giant, snarling wolf and threw away the key.

But then the beast became a man before her eyes. Their captors demand she rut with their prized gladiator to help him through his heat but he's monstrously dangerous and outrageously sexy– a big, scarred alien werewolf.

They're polar opposites. She's hopeful and full of life while he's broken from his time in the arena, expecting only pain and suffering. Yet their bodies cry out for each other–heart and soul intertwined–despite their differences.

But she wants to return to Earth and he believes he's become a monster, so even if they escape, what future do they have together?

✶ ☾ ✶

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Welcome to my world of alien alpha heroes and the abducted human heroines that bring them to their knees. Redeeming The Alien Werewolf is for lovers of fated mates, sunshine heroines, and brooding heroes with a heart of gold. It's the second book in a steamy new alien romance series. This book is mature and will include explicit sex scenes. No cheating, no unfinished stories, and happily ever afters guaranteed.

✶ ☾ ✶

PLAYLIST

Search "Redeeming The Alien Werewolf" or "rosinghwrites" on Spotify to listen.

✶ ☾ ✶

Content Warnings

This story contains scenes of violence and sexual activity. Mention of kidnapping/abduction, death/dying, torture, manipulation, alcohol/intoxication, violence, and attempted sexual assault. I'll add more as they arise and please let me know if you'd like any to be added!

REDEEMING THE ALIEN WEREWOLF is updated every Saturday.