07.

Vanessa

I needed Draug. I pulled off my dress, craving the feel of his skin against mine.

He moved above me so that my breasts were pressed against his chest.

Draug pressed hot kisses up my neck. His eyes darkened. "You're making me lose my mind with desire."

I panted. "I need you inside me right now."

His cock was at my entrance, and he slowly eased it into me, long, thick and hard.

I groaned as he filled me up. Fuck, yes.

His cock stretched me as he plunged into me, the slow thrusts making me feel more full than I'd ever been.

"You are mine, Vanessa," he growled, golden eyes almost glowing. "Say it."

God, his possessiveness was hot.

"I'm yours, Draug," I groaned. "I'm yours."

Were his eyes really glowing? But I didn't think about it because his hand slid to my clit again and rubbed as he thrust in and out of me inch by inch. I watched, captivated.

"Look at me, Vanessa," he growled.

I peered up at him, my hands clutching at his shoulders with my nails digging in at the feeling of his cock in my pussy.

I lost myself in his glowing, golden eyes.

It still felt unreal, like this couldn't be happening, but it was, and I couldn't stop myself from moaning and gasping as he fucked me.

"You're mine, and I'm going to make you scream my name."

I grinned. That was something I could get behind.

Draug leaned down and kissed me again, his cock pounding my pussy as he held me close. He kissed me like a man possessed, like I was made of air and he couldn't breathe me in enough.

I came as he fucked me, his cock slamming into me as I screamed out his name. The pleasure overwhelmed me.

Fuck. He did make me scream his name, that was for sure.

His hand was still on my clit, rubbing it as I came down from the orgasm.

Draug started fucking me again, his cock sliding into me, hitting every sensitive spot in my core.

My pussy clenched around him. I was moaning and writhing in his arms, and I knew he was enjoying it, the way he was groaning, his body moving with mine.

Without warning, I came again, my thighs shaking.

"More," I moaned, greedy. "Fuck me more."

I could have stayed like this forever, his cock inside of me, fucking me thoroughly.

As I felt that familiar feeling build in me again, Draug's cock sunk into me deeper than I thought possible. I groaned, my pussy tightening around him.

He growled as I did, and his hand left my clit, fingers sliding up to my throat. It wasn't tight, but it was enough to make me start. Fuck, that was hot.

"Your body was made for me, Vanessa." He groaned. "I'm close."

Draug's cock swelled.

"Come inside of me, Draug." Pleasure washed over me.

His cock sunk in my pussy and his hot cum spurted deep in me. His dick became even bigger, if that was even possible. God, I was so full.

His fingers found my oversensitive clit again, circling the pearl of flesh.

Even though I thought I couldn't possibly come again, it was enough to push me over the edge. I moaned as I came, the pleasure overwhelming me.

His cock stayed locked in my pussy.

My bliss ebbed away slowly, leaving me panting and out of breath.

He leaned down and kissed me.

"Thank you," he whispered, voice low and rough.

"I should be thanking you" I whispered back, smiling.

I bit my lip. "Are you, um, going to pull out?" Not that I was complaining, but my core was oversensitive from how many times I'd come.

"I can't yet. I'm locked together with you– knotted. It's part of my physiology."

I looked down at his cock still buried deep in my pussy. I loved the sight. He was deep inside of me, and I was his.

I belonged to Draug.

As we laid there entwined, I couldn't help but marvel at his strength.

"Are you okay?" he asked, brushing my hair back from my face.

I nodded, tracing my fingers along one of his many scars. "I'm just scared. Promise me we'll get out of here."

"I promise." He held me close and pressed his lips against my forehead. "Together, we'll make it through this. I have a plan."

Hope blossomed in my chest.

He spoke low and quiet. "After my next fight, they'll transport us to a different arena on a different ship. During the transport, that's our best chance to break free."

"Really?" I gulped. "How can you be sure?"

"Because I've been watching, studying their patterns. They're creatures of habit, and I know we can catch them off guard," he said, confident.

"Then let's do it." I twined my hands around the back of his neck. "Let's escape this place and never look back."

"Promise me you'll be ready when the time comes. Stay safe and don't put yourself in harm's way." His voice went gravelly and serious.

"I promise." I sealed our pact with a fierce kiss, my lips finding his.

Soon, his knot loosened and he pulled out of me. His cum dripped down my thighs.

He pulled me towards him, his hands sliding over my body as I laid on his chest.

I could still feel him inside of me, still feel the twinges of pleasure from where his knot had been.

Suddenly, Draug's head shot up. He stood, pulling on his loincloth. I yanked my dress over my head, following his lead.

He stood in front of me, body tense. What was going on?

The dim lighting in our cage cast eerie shadows around us. I breathed in the musty scent of confinement, and the metallic tang of blood Draug's old wounds.

A low chuckle echoed from the darkness beyond our cage.

Draug snarled. I admired his courage and protectiveness, but I couldn't shake the feeling that we were on the edge of something dangerous.

✶ ☾ ✶

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Drop some more🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵 in the comments if you're liking the spice!

Aaaand now we've got an escape plan!! What're your predictions for what's coming next?

Thanks to all my Patreon supporters for making this story possible!

Don't want to wait for weekly updates? Read the entire book now through my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/rosinghwrites

Comments and votes are much appreciated.

Virtually yours,

Ro