06.

Vanessa

"Nothing," he lied, but I could see through his facade. He was hurting, and I wanted – no, needed – to understand why.

"Please, Draug." My hand came up to cup his cheek. "You can trust me. I want to help."

He hesitated for a moment before letting out a shaky breath that seemed to carry the weight of the world. "It's...it's what I've done in the arena. My past, all the pain I've caused. There's so much I regret, things I wish I could change."

"Everyone has regrets," I murmured, fingertips lightly tracing the sharp curve of his cheekbone. "But dwelling on them won't change anything. You have to focus on the now, on who you are becoming."

He looked at me with a mixture of surprise and gratitude, as if he hadn't expected my words.

"Thank you." His voice was raw with emotion.

"Of course." I felt the first stirrings of a connection that went beyond the physical. It was as if our souls were reaching out to each other, forging a bond that neither distance nor time could ever break.

Draug's whole body tensed as the pain of his heat coursed through him.

"Let me help you through this, Draug." My fingers curled around his as our bodies pressed together, breath mingling in the air between us. The connection we had forged only moments before seemed to grow stronger.

"Please," Draug groaned, his control slipping away as our lips met again, more desperate and urgent this time. Our mouths moved against each other, passion igniting like wildfire in my veins.

We found ourselves on the floor, our bodies entwined. Draug's hands roamed over my skin, exploring with a raw hunger that left me breathless. He nipped at my neck, his teeth grazing my sensitive skin, igniting my every last nerve ending.

"Touch me, Vanessa," he panted, his voice rough with need. Fuck, my name sounded hot on his lips. I was more than happy to oblige, hands sliding down his body to find his hard cock, pulling off his loincloth.

His cock seemed similar enough to a human's, but his base was thicker.

"God, you're so hard." My own desire pooled between my thighs as I stroked him with a firm grip. He groaned. The base of his cock was a different texture– rougher.

"Come here," he said as he moved my body, hiking up my dress and lining up his mouth with my dripping cunt.

He ripped away my underwear and dipped his head to taste my slit, his tongue teasing and taunting me in a way that had me crying out for more.

"More," I begged, his mouth enveloping my clit as his fingers worked their magic in my core. The sensation of being filled by him was intoxicating, sending me spiralling toward the edge of pleasure.

At the same time, from my position on top of him, I took his cock in my mouth. My lips glided over the head of his cock, tasting the salty pre-cum as it leaked from the tip.

The scent of lavender and sex filled the room, the scent of my arousal mixing with his like an intoxicating perfume.

I lowered my mouth over his shaft, taking him deeper and deeper until I couldn't take anymore. I writhed while he fingered me.

His cock throbbed at the back of my throat, desperate for me to move, but I didn't. I held still and waited for him to lose his mind. But he played dirty, sucking my clit and making me moan around his cock.

"Mine," he snarled while he devoured me, his fierce protectiveness awakening something primal within me that I never knew existed. I felt the same sense of belonging.

I pulled my mouth off of his cock.

"Yours," I agreed, my voice barely audible over the pounding of my heart.

My pussy clenched around his tongue, thighs tight around his head as I rode his face.

I drew his cock to my hungry mouth, sucking him down to the root, my head moving a rhythm that I knew would drive him wild. His taste was a drug, my addiction, and my cure.

He flicked my clit with his tongue, sending me over the edge.

I took him in deeper, swirling my tongue along the length of his shaft. His breathing grew heavier.

Waves of orgasmic bliss coursed through my body, my rhythm on his cock faltering.

As he came, his body stiffened, the muscles in his abdomen contracting as he released a loud, guttural roar. His hips thrust forward as his cum filled my mouth.

My walls quivered around his tongue as I rode the waves of my release. The pleasure was so intense, my eyes rolled back.

His body tensed and then released as pleasure coursed through him. I swallowed his salty cum, savouring the taste that was unique to him. His dick softened, slipping out of my mouth.

"Oh, Draug," I moaned, pussy still convulsing over his face. With the ripples of orgasmic bliss coursing through my body, Draug pulled his tongue from my pussy, pulling back for a moment to bask in the sight of my body, quivering in euphoria.

I collapsed next to him, and I rested my head on his chest.

"What happens now?" I asked. "Did that... satisfy your heat?"

His eyes shone, more wolf than man.

"I'm sorry," he growled. "I need more."

I wanted more too. His cock was stiffening again.

"Vanessa, I need you now," Draug growled, his possessiveness intensifying as he moved above me.

Yes, please.

✶ ☾ ✶

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Drop some 🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵 in the comments if you're liking the spice!

Also, what're your thoughts on having dual POVs? Do you like this or would you just prefer Vanessa's POV?

Don't want to wait for weekly updates? Read the entire book now through my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/rosinghwrites

Comments and votes are much appreciated.

Virtually yours,

Ro

P.S. wanna listen to music while you read? Check out the book playlist I made on Spotify! Also, what songs remind you of the story? Comment and let me know so I can add them to the playlist!!