Nightmare

A few days have passed since Deku agreed to let Toga stick around and patch up any wounds he receives. Being with Deku for those few days, Toga noticed that he is so much different compared to the times she's seen him. But she didn't ask to talk about his sudden change, so she kept it to herself just like how she kept her own pain. But that was not the only thing she noticed while being with him, she seen him use a few other quirks that are completely different compared to the one he uses. Seeing this, she immediately guesses that he must have had a quirk Awakening, just like her own Awakening of her own quirk during her fight with Chitose. So while on a rooftop of a building, Deku was standing near the ledge looking out for any villains or people to save. While he did this, Toga just leaned against the wall and just watched him, which she has been doing these past few days.

~Toga's mind~

"Hmm, I would want he is thinking about? Maybe he's thinking about his friends? Or perhaps he's thinking about a new strategy he might use against a villain? Well whatever it is it's probably something that he doesn't want me to know anyways. But that doesn't matter because he's always so quiet and he barely even talk to me. (Sigh) I just wish he can have a simple conversation with me that's all."

As Toga look down at her feet. Deku suddenly glanced over his shoulder straight at her.

~Deku~

"Toga."

Hearing her name being called out by Deku was a surprise, since you literally just wished for a conversation with him.

~Toga~

"Yeah Izuku?"

~Deku~

"Are you tired?"

~Toga~

"Uh no, I'm not tired at all. And why you asking me this?"

~Deku~

"Well I didn't want to say anything but I've been sort of watching you while you sleep a bit."

Hearing this makes Toga blush as she smiles at Deku.

~Toga~

"Oh, you've been watching me huh?"

As Toga said this in a devious way. Deku couldn't help but to blush a bit from revealing not to her, but luckily his face was covered so she was unable to see the blush on his cheeks.

~Deku~

"N-not like that. I'm telling you this because when you sleep I see you mumbling something."

From hearing Deku say this, Toga's blush and smile soon vanish as she looks away from him.

~Toga~

"O-oh, do you hear what I say?"

Looking right at Toga, he could see that there is something wrong.

~Deku~

"A little. But the mumbles I managed to make out the most are Jin, kill, and loves."

~Toga~

"I see."

With Deku still looking at Toga, he notices while her arms are crossed she begins to gripping on to the sleeves of her sweater.

~Deku~

"Toga, if you want to talk about something, just know that I'm here."

~Toga~

"Thanks Izuku, but there's nothing wrong. I'm just having some weird dreams at the moment. Nothing for you to worry about really."

Deku clearly knows something is wrong and that he should be worried. But seeing how hard she is trying to hide something from him. Deku decides not to be persistent with her and doesn't want to force everything that she is hiding inside of her. So instead he decides to wait until she is ready to tell him.