Chapter 21

"I sent only a little of my chi, yet you still sensed my presence, I am proud of you". Kuroka told her sister as she looked up to her with cold eyes.

"Why are you here"? Koneko asked her older sister seriously.

"drop the cold eyes, I heard there was a party". Kuroka told Koneko who did not believe that was all.

"No your here for other reason as well, what are they. I wont ask again". Koneko told her sister who smirked.

"I sense a explosion of power not to long ago, a dragon aura, I was curious as to what it was, then sensed you here". Kuroka told her little sister.

with Rias and Issei

"I hope Koneko is ok". Issei said as he and her ran threw the forest.

"She is in a battle against herself, trying to fight who and what she is". Rias said remembering the conversation they had last night

previous night

"I am sorry to worry you again". Koneko was laying in her bed and Rias sat next to her.

"Its fine, but this is harming you. I don't want you to do that and everyone else feels the same". Rias told her rook who sighed.

"Xenovia, Kiba, Akeno, Gasper, Asia. All of them have special powers and they are not afraid of what might happen. What they might become". Rias listened to Koneko seeing her grow more sad.

"Your scared if you use your sage powers you will turn out like your older sister". Rias told the young devil who nodded her head. "Trust me Koneko, you will never be like her. You have everyone here who loves and supports you". Rias hugged Koneko calming her down. "You get some rest and try to think about what I said". Rias told her as she walked out of her room.

back to present

"I sense her she is close". Issei said as they continued to run until they saw Koneko from a distance. 

"I came here to pick you up". Kuroka told her sister as Rias finally got a good look.

"Kuroka, her older sister". Rias said to the dragon emperor.

"Hey Kuroka"? Koneko looked and saw Bikou walk from under her. "Are you going to ignore the devil and dragon hiding?" The monkey king asked. "We can use are sage art to track your aura's". Rias walked out and same with Issei. Kuroka instantly looked at Issei and sensed a monstrous power inside him. 

"Kuroka, Koneko is part of my house hold I wont let you take her or lay a finger on her". Rias told her older sister who laughed.

"She is my little sister, I wont let a high class devil like you take her". Kuroka said now looking at the crimson haired devil.

"Hey shit head, how's vali holding up"? Issei asked flashing his devilish grin.

"He's ok". Bikou told the heavenly dragon.

"Who is this handsome young man"? Kuroka asked in a sexy voice looking Issei up and down, and she liked what she saw.

"This is the Red dragon of domination, The red dragon emperor". Bikou told Kuroka who eyes went wide as she smirked.

"So your the dragon that made Vali leave with his tail between his legs". Kuroka spoke up to the group.

"Sis, Why"? Koneko asked the cat hybrid.

"Ophis and Vali will happily accept you, do not forget you have the same power running threw your veins like mine". Kuroka told her younger sister.

"I am apart of Rias's family now". Koneko told her sister.