Chapter 27

"Ahhh issei welcome home". Issei walked into his house with Koneko and saw Akeno Asia and Xenovia in sexy outfits.

"Uhhh what's with the outfits"? Issei asked confused as Akneo walked up and ran her finger on his chest.

"We wanted to show are appropriations for everything you have done for us girls. So we thought a little show for you would've been a nice deed". Akeno said smiling at him. "We can keep this as a looking deed or maybe a touching one"? Akeno asked pushing herself on him same with Asia and Xenovia.

"Yes let's do that and make babies"? Xenovia said as Issei was confused as to who's idea this was.

"Sorry Issei this was my idea". Issei looked up and saw Irina. "They wanted to do something nice before the rating game". Irina told Issei who chuckled.

"Issei what's with the noice". Rias walked out of his bedroom and saw the girls and Issei.

"Oh my Rias, we where just giving Issei a good time and a appreciation for him". Akeno said running her finger down his chest.

"Hmmm". Rias walked back into Issei room without saying anything.

"Is she mad that she was left out"? Irina asked and Issei sighed.

"Probably, I will go check on her". Issei said running upstairs until he looked up and saw Rias in a hot red devil outfit. "Wow".

"Issei, do you like my outfit"? Rias asked with her devil wings out making it even more suitable for her. "I hope you like it". Rias said flying down to him.

"Man you guys really are going all out"? Issei asked as Akneo smirked and flew into the air.

"Don't think you have won yet Rias". Akeno said as she pulled her clothes off and showed we was only in a purple one pice.

"Jesus". Issei's mind was starting to turn into a perv. "Crap I am turning into a perv, gotta think properly". Issei said until he felt Akeno grabbed his hand make put it on her breast.

"Ahhhh Issei, it feels so good when you touch my breast". Akeno said and Issei's hand naturally squeezed her chest casing her to moan again. Rias grabbed Issei's right hand and did the same.

"Your not the only one who's chest gets hot from his touch". Rias said to Akeno moaning as she summoned her lightning and shot at Rias who flew into the air and shot her POD at her.

"Fuck". Issei knew this was not gonna end well.

"Those 2 really got a rivalry for Issei". Irina told the other 2 girls as they nodded.

Time skip

"Don't you think that was a little much"? Issei asked Rias as she sat on his bed rubbing her hair.

"It was just us wanting to show are appreciation". Rias told Issei who sighed. "I also heard of Vali and Kuroka warning you about Diodora. Vali thinks he can just come in and out of my territory". Rias said clearly upset. "I warned Azazel and Sirzechs about this situation. In case something actually happens". Rias told the red dragon emperor who saw on the bed next to her. "Is something bothering you Issei"? Rias asked the dragon emperor who looked like he has something on his mind.

"No I am fine". Issei said shaking his head trying to ease his mind about this battle. "I just can't get all the bad things that can happen tomorrow out of my head. Asia is a sweet girl and she is like a little sister I still feel bad for how she was turned into a devil due to the fallen angles". Issei told Rias who listens to the young man. "All I have wanted was to give her and all of you a better and easier life. Leaving the fighting to me so you all can enjoy yourself". Issei told Rias who just smiled at him softly.

"Your so hard on yourself, I have noticed sense your last stand against Loki you have been different". Rias told Issei who remembered the last part of there fighting and killing him. "You put way to much pressure on yourself. We can also help you with threats. We don't want you to feel entitled to do all the dirty work and we live perfect life's". Rias explained to Issei. "We all love you and we don't want something to happen to you again. We all where crushed when you died and we didn't know about the Phoenix tear. I was destroyed, I held you as you died". Rias reminded Issei.

"I know I am sorry for that, I dropped my guard and should have went after Mjolnir with more caution. Lucky though I was able to save all of you in the end". Issei told Rias as she pulled his head into her chest.

"I think you should take a brake and enjoy yourself as well. You train and fight for all of us. Let us do some fighting for you". Rias told Issei who smiled in her chest.

"I just don't want any of you getting hurt. There are power far stronger then all of you who want me dead or on there side and they will do anything to get what they want. That includes go after you guys". Issei said in her chest as she ran her fingers threw his hair.

"We know that, let's get some sleep you seems exhausted". Rias told Issei who smiled and he and get got into the bed and fell asleep together.

Everyone else where up working on there fighting styles and getting ready for tomorrow. They all knew that it was not gonna be a easy win.

"We can do this Xenovia". Kiba told his sparring partner who was breathing heavy.

"I know we can, I am just worried for Asia. This guy give off bad vibes and no one likes the thought of her with him". Xenovia told Kiba who signed breathing heavy as well.

"I understand we all want what's best for her. So tomorrow we gotta be locked in to win this game and show the underworld we are just as dangerous as any other team". Kiba told her and she smiled at him.

"Thank, I really needed that". Xenovia told Kiba.

"I am glad you guys are doing good". The 2 knights saw Asia and Koneko.

"Hey we all are here for you, no one's gonna get you I promise". Koneko told Asia as the 4 hangout together.

Unknown location

"I was hoping to kill off Odin and Sirzechs with Loki". A young man with brown hair on a throne said. "Loki was killed off by someone powerful. I must be ready in case that person try's to get in my way. Loki was a important god in Norse mythology, but a rabid god can only go so far". The young man told himself.

With Azazel

"So it would seem that the warning Rias gave us from Vali should not be taken lightly". Azazel was sitting on a couch with a magical circle at his ear speaking to Sirzechs.

"Diodora rise in power so suddenly, and the death that happened during the first rating game are connected. We need to be ready for anything. Those 2 have to be linked to the chaos brigade". Sirzechs explained to Azazel.

"Yes we will be ready for whatever is to come, I just hate to use the kids as bate. Odin will also be with us in case they do strike during the rating game. The hole underworld will be watching this fight". Azazel told the devil king who signed.

"They have Issei on there side so it's balanced out in there favor". Sirzechs told the fallen angel general. "If he strikes and one from the old Satan faction attacks they will have a dragon emperor to protect them". Sirzechs explained to Azazel.

"Yes but ever sense his fight with Loki Issei's been off. His emotions seems to be unstable. That is not good cause if his emotions become to unstable under the right circumstances. He could awaken the juggernaut drive. If it where to be activated there will be no one who could stop him. Not even us or Vali's powers". Azazel told the devil king.

"Have faith Azazel, he is not the strongest red dragon emperor due to his emotions, is how he handles them in battle that makes him so dangerous".

Bammmmmm chapter 27 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTTT