Chapter 29

Previously on the red dragon of domination

"HELLLLLO SHIT DEVILS". They all looked up and where shocked to see who yelled at them.

"FREED"? Issei yelled confused to see the man they killed off during the battle with the fallen angle general.

"THATS RIGHT I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD HERE TO KILL YOU ALL SO MY NEW MASTER CAN HAVE HIS WAY WITH ASIA". Freed yelled as a wing blew out of his back as he started to turn into a ugly monster.

"Bastard". Issei growled but Kiba grabbed his shoulder.

"Save your anger for Diodora, he's mine". Kiba told Issei as he started to walk to Freed.

"SO THE TEST SUBJECT WANTS TO FIGHT ME WELL THIS BODY IS MUCH STRONGER THEN ANYTHING YOUR BLADE CAN DO". Freed yelled as Kiba dashed forward and cut him down with several cuts.

"You make me sick". Kiba said as he walked over to the head of Freed.

"Bastard, it won't matter. You will never beat the person who's behind all this". Freed told Kiba who raised his blade.

"Save your pled for the god of the underworld". Kiba said stabbing him straight in the head killing him.

"Well done everyone". Everyone looked up and the curtain went up and you could see Diodora on a throne with Asia in a prison hold over him.

"Diodora". Issei called out with venom in his voice as the high class devil smirked.

"Oh my you should have seen Asia's face when I told her the truth". Diodora told the group laughing as Asia cried.

"Diodora". Rias said coldly with her POD leaking off her body.

"You see Asia was meant to be mine a long time ago. See when the fallen angles attacked and killed her I was supposed to come in and save the day for her. But you Rias Gremory saved her before I could". Diodora told the group who where shocked to hear this.

"You where behind the attack". Rias said out loud and Diodora nodded his head laughing. "You sick bastard, you will suffer a thousand deaths". Rias yelled back to the devil heir.

"I am gonna destroy her hopes when I kill all of you in front of her eyes". Diodora told the group as Issei's head was lowered as the gem on the boosted gear started to slowly flash.

"Shut up". Issei called out coldly making Diodora smirk.

"Asia is still a virgin yes"? Diodora asked the dragon emperor as the gem flashed quicker. "I don't want the red dragon emperor sloppy seconds".

"Shut up". Issei voice got colder as he clenched his teeth.

"Then again stealing her away from you sounds like a lot of fun as well". Diodora yelled laughing as the gem was now flashing at a rapid pace as everyone looked to Issei. "Maybe if I rape Asia and hear her scream and beg for you will make it even better".

"I SAID SHUT UP". Issei roared as his aura exploded around his body.

"WELSH DRAGON BALANCE BRAKER". Ddraig roared from Issei's gauntlet as his armor coated his body but it didn't stop there.

"DIODORA". Issei roared out loud as everyone was sent flying back from his explosives power.

"WELSH DRAGON MODE CHANGE: DRAGONS RAGE: 2 ELABORATION". Ddraig roared out as Issei armor had golden markings form over it as his dark red aura leaked from his body.