(4) Bloodshed nightmares (4)

Word count: 2000

Word Goal: 1000

Times re-written: ½

"Some children are simply born
With tragedy in their blood."

෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴

"SASUKE" Sakura screamed his name, desperately lifting the boulders and fallen rocks covering his body.

"Sa-ku-ra" He muttered.

"...Sasuke!! Can you hear me!? I'll- I'll get you out of there!!!... Oh, my kami, Sasuke!" She lifted the fallen rock covering him, his bottom left arm was completely crushed, he was bleeding out, and fast.

"No no no no NO!!" Sakura ranted trying desperately to stop the bleeding.

".... kura..." Sasuke whispered, barely heard by the pinkette.

"Don't talk... Don't talk... Everything will be fine... Okay, Sasuke? I can heal you- I will heal you. I'll fix it. Everything will be fine, okay? Everything will be alright. Everything will be alright. Everything will be alright. Everything will be alright! Haha... It's all okay!" Sakura chanted her distressed words like a mantra.

"Sakura!" Sasuke said in a croaky voice, Interrupting her mindless rant.

"..." She suddenly realized his arm, was not the only injury he had. He had a small, sharp stone stuck in his throat. His left leg looked as if it would fall off if you touched it too harshly, and his whole body looked bruised and battered, in the corner of her eye she could see a gash on his torso, so wide it revealed his internal organs.

"I'm sorry Sakura..."

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong... Why are you smiling?" Sakura questioned, deciding to focus on the biggest wound first.

"You... were always... too kind to me Sak..."

"..." Sakura stopped talking. She Had to focus, she wouldn't let him disappear too.

"I-I pushed everyone... Away... but you always gave me all your love. "

"I'm so in love with you I can't even stand it!" Memories flashed in her eyes.

"I often dismissed you... but that's because I was afraid of my feelings for you. "

Sakura widened her eyes. She began to tremble. Her medical jutsu was blinking in and out. She had no more chakra left.

"You make my body... Just- move on its own. I'm not always in control around you... You- confuse me, and then... what they did to you. I- I couldn't let them get away with it. "

Sakura was mute. What was she supposed to say- how was she supposed to respond to this?

"I was seething, at the power of my hatred; the curse of the Uchiha. You were able to calm me... "

"Just stop Sasuke! We can change it together okay!? Me, you and Naruto. We can all do it together. You don't have to act on this revenge of yours. We can all fix the village Together! You don't have to do this Sasuke! "

"Why I wouldn't let you come with me... Let you help me take revenge... I loved you so much at that moment- I almost said yes... To have a partner in my quest, to not continue the pain of my loneliness... " He lifted his remaining hand to place it on her cheek