Book update and release schedule

Hi all, 

Let me begin by saying that I have not abandoned this book. I know it might not look like it after not having posted for almost two months, but Elemental Attraction will be completed because I am too in love with Blaze, Zara and the world of the Zodiacs not to do so (and I might have a whole series foreseen 🙈).

I have no idea how I managed to post two books in parallel February-April, but when work got busy in May, I found myself overwhelmed with everything that needed to be done and, sadly, Elemental Attraction suffered because of it. Every week I told myself that I was going to write the next chapters and puff, suddenly 2 months were gone just like that. 

I know, I know, these are excuses and as readers, you want the story, not my lame explanations, but I figured it's best to let you know what has been going on. Plus, dealing with pneumonia and bronchitis over the last few weeks didn't make it any easier to get back to writing this story. 

Having said that, I am down to the last handful of chapters for For Fox's Sake, which is the book that's part of my Creators contract and with that came certain obligations. That story should be over in the first two weeks of August and then I will be dedicating my attention exclusively to Elemental Attractions, returning to weekly updates. I will be off work in the second half of August, so I hope to get almost all of the chapters done then, so that I can guarantee regular updates (and maybe even two updates per week).

I cannot thank you enough for sticking around in the meantime- your support means the world to me, especially with this story. 

Love,
Iveto xx