CHAPTER THIRTEEN

-
The people in woodsboro were becoming more scared. They became more demanding, wanting the police to hurry and catch whoever was killing everyone.

The police were doing everything they could, but they couldn't find out who the killer was.

Dewey was becoming more confident in hiding evidence, and the twins were killing more frequently.

Billy and stu were killing more, and the town of woodsboro was becoming more of a graveyard than anything.

Currently, Autumn was softly blowing on his nails as Tatum had just finished painting them. Black and purple nail polish suits him.

"I'm hungry!" Autumn complained, dropping himself back on Tatums bed.

"Not my problem." Tatum replied as she looked at her nails.

"My sister is starving me!" Autumn sung and Tatum rolled her eyes ,"I'm just skin and bones! Please, somebody feed me!" Tatum huffed

"You're so dramatic. Just order something," she told him, and he sat up, "but that requires getting up." He said

"Duh. So get up," she told him, "yo! What's up!" Stu greeted, climbing through Tatums window.

"Stu! My man! Pass me the phone. Will ya?" Autumn said, and stu grabbed the phone, tossing it to Autumn, who caught it and smiled

"Thank you!now I won't starve to death," he said, dialing a number that he knows by heart.

"What are you doing here, stu?" Tatum questioned and stu shrugged, "just wanted to come over and see what y'all were up to." He said, dropping himself on the bed next to Autumn.

Autumn was ordering pizza because clearly he was obsessed with pizza. It was his favorite food, and he could eat it all day.

"Pizza is on its way!" He excitedly said, tossing the phone to the side. He fell back on the bed, and stu turned his head smiling at Autumn.

"Did you paint your nails?" Stu asked, grabbing Autumn's hand and looking at his nails.

"Yeah, Tat, painted them for me. I like it, though," Autumn said , "I like you." Stu thought to himself as he stared at Autumn.

He wanted nothing more than to kiss him, hold him, just for Autumn to be his and Billy's. He just needed to break up with Tatum, but he just didn't know how to do that.

The doorbell rang, and Autumn stood up, "Pizza!" He rolled off the bed before getting up and rushing out of the room.

"That was fast," stu said, sitting up ,"yeah. Too fast," Tatum said, finding it a bit suspicious, but she was startled as she heard a loud bang.

It sounded like a gunshot. She was familiar with the sound. She and stu shared a look before the two of them were running down the stairs, shouting for Autumn.

They found Autumn laying on the floor and a woman in her fifties by the door with tears streaming down her face, pointing a small gun at him.

"Autumn!" Tatum rushed forward, kneeling down beside him, putting pressure on his wound. He was shot on his side,

"I'm sorry, but this is the only way."
-----------------------------
Word count - 513

Hope you enjoy!

Partners In Crime || Scream On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara