CHAPTER SIXTEEN

-
Autumn happily ate his pizza. He was finally discharged from the hospital and dewey had gotten him pizza. He was enjoying his pizza in the living room.

His friends were over and they were having a movie marathon night. Autumn didn't really care what they watched as long as he had pizza.

Silas ans randy were on the floor, yelling and throwing popcorn at the TV. Billy and stu were sitting next to Autumn on the couch. Well, it was more like billy was sitting on the couch and stu was sitting on his lap.

Billy had this weird look on his face that Autumn noticed. Autumn noticed the way Billy was breathing, the way his arms tightened around stu.

Something was wrong with billy. Stu was unaware of what was going on with billy as he played with Billy's rings while staring at the TV.

"Hey, stu," Autumn called out and stu turned his head towards him, "yeah? Tum tum?"

"You want some pizza?" Autumn asked and stu shook his head ,"no thanks," Autumn nodded the way Billy held his breath as stu slightly moved around.

Autumn eyes widened in realization. Stu was sitting on Billy's lap. Stu was moving around and billy was clearly getting a little exciteded.

"Hey, stu. Can you get me a hoodie from my room? Pretty please?" Autumn asked and stu nodded, "sure, tum tum." Stu stood up and walked out of the living room and upstairs

Autumn scooted closer to billy, "Stu's in my room alone with nobody around. The tv is loud and I bet Silas and randy won't hear shit with now loud they're yelling." He whispered and billy looked at him

"I still have a whole box of pizza I gotta take care of and you got a little problem, you gotta take care of. I suggest, you go upstairs before stu comes back down," he added , with a small smirk.

Billy didn't need to be told twice. He stood up and quickly walked left the room. Autumn chuckled,shaking his head.

Tatum was so going to kill them when she comes back.
- - -
Stu was about to walk out of Autumn's room when billy pushed him back inside, closing the door and gently pushing him against it, roughly kissing him.

Stu moaned and billy thrusted against him. "You're such a fucking tease," billy growled out before aggressively attacking Stu's neck.

"B- billy, what about tum tum?" Stu moaned, covering his mouth as he gasped when billy bit down on his sensitive spot

Billy smirked, running his tongue over his bottom lip,

"He's the one that gave me permission."
- - - -
Autumn finished an entire box of pizza when billy and stu came back down. Billy sat on the couch first before pulling stu on his lap.

Stu seemed to wince a little and autumn smirked ,"had fun?" Stu blushed, hiding his face in Billy's neck and autumn spotted the marks on stu's neck.

He giggled, "such a bottom." Billy smirked

"Autumn! You hate all the pizza!" Silas complained , and Autumn smirked

"Oops."
---------------------------
Word count - 513

Short chapter but I hope you enjoy!

More chapters coming soon!