CHAPTER NINTEEN

Author note!

Okay, so I know a lot of people are uncomfortable with male pregnancy, but in this book. There is a male pregnancy. So, I apologize for making anyone uncomfortable.

It's going to be a genetic gene. Stu's going to have that gene!

Also, if anyone is confused, Stu is a bottom. Billy is a top, and autumn is a switch.
-------------------------------------------------------

Tatum knew the symptoms that stu had. It all pointed to one thing and one thing only. Stu was pregnant. It was obvious, well, at least to tatum.

"Stu, I'm gonna need you to do something for me." Tatum spoke up and stu looked up at her ,"what is it?" He questioned

Tatum walked over, and she looked into her purse before taking out the pregnancy test. She kept just in case.

"What's that?" Stu asked, "it's a pregnancy test." Tatum told him and stu blinked, "What?"

"The symptoms you told me about all lead to pregnancy, plus you have the gene." Tatum said, "and I also think that Billy doesn't use condoms, does he?"

Stu shook his head. "No. He hates them, but...I..I can't be pregnant, tat." Tatum walked over, and she sat in front of him, grabbing his hand.

"We have to find out." She told him and stu sighed before he nodded his head ,"Okay, how do we do this?" Tatum smiled

"Okay, so.."

- -

"It's been hours!" Billy groaned out, annoyed. He was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face.

"Billy, it's only been half an hour." Autumn told him ,"but it feels like forever!" Billy said

"All I want to do is apologize. I can't even do that." Billy sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"You will, and stu would forgive you." Autumn said, "I'm driving myself insane." Billy said before he snapped his attention to the stairs as he heard footsteps.

He sighed in disappointment when he saw Tatum. "Oh, you did not just do that." Tatum told him, and he flicked her off.

"Don't be rude to my sister, Billy." Autumn said, "Where's stu?" Billy questioned, ignoring what Autumn said.

"In his room, freaking out." Tatum answered, "freaking out? About what? You left him alone?" Billy asked, glaring at her.

"Okay, first of all, stop glaring at me. Second, stu found out something shocking, and he's upset about it." Tatum told him

"Is he okay?" Autumn questioned, "No. He's upset, Autumn." Tatum replied

"Does...does he want to see me?" Billy questioned, and Tatum shook her head. "You're the last person he wants to see right now."

Billy frowned, closing his eyes. He silently cursed. "What did he find out?" Autumn asked

"I can't tell you. I promised stu I wouldn't." Tatum said , "he's gonna be okay, Billy." Autumn said

"I need to be alone right now." Billy said as he stood up and walked away.

- -

Stu couldn't believe it. He was pregnant. He was pregnant with Billy's baby. He didn't know how to feel. He guessed he was happy, but he was also upset.

His childhood was fucked up. What if he messes up? What if the kid turns out as fucked up as him? What if Billy doesn't want the baby?

Stu sighed, and he laid on his bed, hugging Billy's pillow to his chest. A few tears slid down his face.

The door to his room opened. He didn't turn around to see who it was, but he knew who it was.

Arms wrapped around him , "I'm so sorry." Billy whispered, and a small sob escaped stu. He turned around and hugged Billy, crying into his chest.

He didn't know what to do.
-------------------------------

Word count - 617

Hope you enjoy!

Sorry for the late update!