4

"Why did you stop? You were playing very beautifully." He asked as he went ahead to sit beside him. The person just stood up and took some steps ahead to keep distance from him. Before he could take some further steps, someone held his wrist and pulled him, and now he was half sitting and half lying on his lap.

"What the fuck do you want?" He spatted.

"Calm down, little monkey. You just went away without replying to my question, and that was rude of you, so you need to be taught." He said this as he caressed his hair under the hoodie.

"Can you let me sit properly first?" Nash said as he squirmed under him.

"Okay, fine, jeez." He said that and let him sit properly, but still held him by his shoulders so he couldn't run.

"Why the fuck are you still holding me, Tanner?" He stated it with anger in his eyes.

"So that you won't run away. On a serious note, why do you run away so much from you, and what is under your mask? Are you ugly or what?" He laughed and tried to remove his mask. A hand slapped him away and pushed him down the bench.

"Why do you keep talking to me? Don't you understand that I'm trying not to talk with you? Why are you persistent? And don't you dare to touch my mask or even me, or you'll face the consequences." He said it with anger and rushed to his eyes.

"Damn, now that you told me not to touch you, I'm more than persistent about touching you." Tan winked at him.

"Now what do you want from me? Tell me real fast." Nash asked because he knew there was no way the guy would let him go this easily, not before mentioning why he was here.

"I have to attend an engagement party," Tan said simply.

"So."

"I want you as my plus one." He stated it as if it were nothing.

"No." He said it simply and stood to walk away from him.

"What, why?" Tan asked as he walked beside him.

"What do you mean, and why? I just don't want anything to do with you. Is it that hard for you to know? Fucking bastard." He spitted and walked off.

Hearing Nash curse at him, Tan's blood boiled. He ran off to him and pushed him to the tree beside them.

"Don't you fucking dare to curse at me, you faggot." He yelled at him. His patience was running low with this guy.

"Huh, one minute you want me to go to a party with you knowing I'm a boy, and the next minute you're calling me a faggot. What a wimp you're, you fucking old retard." Nash said as he stomped on his feet and then kicked him on the balls.

"Don't mess with me, you 6-foot-tall white bear." After saying this, he walked off as if nothing had happened. Meanwhile, here Tan was laying on the ground, trying to calm himself as his mind worked on what Nash said as he walked off. After some time of calming himself, a huge laugh erupted from him.

"Damn, he is cute. Make me want to ravish him till he begs me to stop. No, wait, what are you saying, Tan? You're no homo." He said to himself that he wasn't sure what was happening to him. But it was good. He thinks.

"What the fuck, Tan? Why aren't you picking up your phone? I'm calling you for God knows how long." Ox said as he ran towards him. He stood beside him and tried to calm himself.

"What do you want now, ox?" He said this as he was still thinking about Nash.

"He fucking escaped the prison, dude." He said he was still trying to calm his breath.