11|Blood

Enzo's POV

"You're late boss," Henry said as he handed me a cup of coffee. "You said you were almost there an hour ago. You don't live that far from here."

I took the coffee from him and lied. "Well you know traffic."

"Sure," he answered before taking a sip of his coffee. "Where's Sebastian? His coffee is getting cold."

I looked back. "I don't know. He said he would be right behind me."

"You must have gotten distracted and came off his route."

"You know him," I answered taking another sip of my coffee.

"I see the rumours are true."

I raised my eyebrows before looking at him.

He pointed to my ring. "I see you tied the knot with someone. De Luca's daughter right?"

I chugged down the hot coffee. "Yeah, it's just business. I don't want to talk about her."

He raised his hands in surrender. "Alright."

"Why did you call me here, Henry?" I asked so that we changed the subject.

Henry was in charge down here at the harbour. He made sure all the shipments were good and kept things under control.

"Someone broke into container A."

When he said that, I immediately glared at him.

"Don't worry, boss. They only took a few ammo and a gun."

"What happened to the securities? You guys are supposed to be guarding this place 24/7."

I don't take breaches lightly. Matter of fact, I don't take anything lightly. There is no room for error in my world.

You slip up one day then you're gone the next.

"There were no signs of forced entry so my guess is that it was one of our own."

If it's one thing I hate more than weak people it is a traitor.

"Find them."

"Yes, sir!"

Seb strolled in and picked up his cold coffee. He took a sip and quickly spit it out.

"Jeez Henry, you could've at least kept it warm."

I rolled my eyes. "He wouldn't need to if you had just came straight here."

"I came straight here."

"So why the hell did you take so long?"

"I was making sure your wife got something to eat. Remember her?" He asked and I turned to Henry.

"Henry, find whoever it was and bring him to me alive. He will be killed publicly. I can't make people think it's ok to steal from me."

He nodded. "Yes, boss," he said before walking away.

I turned to Sebastian. "What's your problem, Seb?"

"My problem is that you went full psycho on her last night. Did you even apologise to her? She doesn't know you like that to just think it's normal. You didn't see the state of fear you left her in last night."

"Good, make sure she fears me so she can shut up and leave me alone," I said as I started walking to my car.

"Why'd you even marry her in the first place? She didn't do anything to you. She doesn't deserve it," he talked as he followed behind me.

"It was apart of De Luca's deal."

"Oh come on Enzo, you know damn well you could've just taken the deeds and left him dry."