50|Time for Revenge

Enzo's POV

I parked in front of the entrance of the mansion and waited for her to come out.

I was so mad at her.

She tries to fix everything. Sometimes I wonder if she even likes me.

Was I just something broken she wanted to fix?

She placed her hand on mine. "Enzo, I had to. I couldn't just sit and do nothing."

I pulled away my hand from her. "Go to the bedroom."

We both stepped out of the car and I nodded to one of the guard to go park it.

I was about to head into the house with her when my eyes landed on Susie.

I turned around and headed straight to her.

Susie was the old, black, late model Plymouth, two-door sedan my father had brought home to fix when I was younger.

He used that car to teach me the various types of car parts and how to fix them.

It's the last memory I have of my father apart from the hardware store.

Romano took away everything else.

He must have not known about it since it was never in my father's name.

He bought it off some old man's hands.

I opened the hood and got started.

It's the alternator. I know it is. I changed the engine twice.

I could see Seb coming out of the house and making his way to me.

I rolled my eyes as I walked to the driver's seat to start the engine.

Same result as the last fourteen years.

"Enzo," I heard him say but I pretended like I didn't and walked back to the car. "I know you can hear me."

I sighed. "I don't want to talk about neither Luca nor Elianna."

"You told her you killed her bodyguard for crying out loud," he said and I started to take out the alternator. "You know she used to talk to him? She was so lonely that she talked to him."

I paused for a minute.

I made her that lonely she was talking to someone who barely speaks?

I tried pulling the alternator but now it was stuck.

"Enzo, stop this is madness!" Seb shouted as he pulled me away.

"What's your problem!?" I shouted back at him.

"I've kept quiet about this before because you didn't have anybody but now you do. You have a woman inside who wants to spend every moment with you."

I ignored him and turned back to the alternator as my hands started to shake.

"Enzo, you're acting crazy and dumb right now."

"Shut up, Sebastian."

"You know no matter what you do, that car will never start. There is no spark plug," he said and my body weakened.

"I know your father took it out so you two could spend more time together but it's time to let go now. He's not here anymore, my brother," he said as he held me.

"Do you know who is though?" He asked me and I turned to him. "Elianna is. You need to tell her the truth and stop sabotaging your relationship with her. Your dad would've wanted you to be happy."