Oliver

[Still in the past]II

How could my ten year old self take it that the only parent  that loved him was no more and that over night  I had become an orphan.The neighbors heard the noise and came rushing to our house and going as far as calling the ambulance and police but it was too late because my Omega dad didn't make it and to think he was two months pregnant without even being aware,he left me and I never got to meet my sibling who never made it into this world,never got the chance to witness him growing from a baby to a young person, teaching him how to ride a bicycle,going to places together or even protecting him like any big brother would nor telling him or her how proud I was about him.

I stayed in a social services orphanage for two freaking months never interacting with anyone and the mere sight of being in the same room with an Alpha made me panic before my Uncle came to adopt me which till date I was grateful but sometimes,I blamed them for not coming to take me and my omega father away from such a despicable man like my Alpha dad earlier but then again my Omega dad was a timid lovesick fool.

Both the older generations of my omega dad and alpha dad started to have loses in their business because investors started withdrawing from their company,they became confused at what was happening not knowing I was the one pulling the strings.

Those shitty people never gave a damn about their family, only the profits they would obtain at the end.They sacked my uncle from home because he refused to be a puppet for them and married my Aunt to their dissatisfaction.

I promised myself to never be used like a puppet like my dad.I push myself to the top and here I am, a proud owner of country N second biggest publishing company.My Alpha dad was later found by the cops but he was already dead,the man had the balls to elope with his lover to a new country to start at fresh but along time,he was found out to have cancer that could only be treated by a large sum of money but where could they get that money so his lover left him to his death and run away with their daughter, a beta for that matter.

I thought in my mind that hearing about his death would bring me some relief but alas,it made me feel so empty.I sat at my dad's burial ground thinking that I would joyfully announce to him that the man he loved to the end was dead but still I felt nothing,it was really confusing at my sudden blank expression,then I understood that the man wasn't worth it and a week after his (Alpha dad) demise his accompliances followed suit getting charged with rape cases and they were soon after also dead but I wondered,was karma finally coming back to hunt them for their despicable deeds.

Even after seeing a specialist,my hatred for Alpha grew but it wasn't as bad as priory but being in a room full of alphas made my skin crawl.

Before I knew it,I met a stubborn alpha who never gave up on me and showed me love I never knew, that made me feel things I never thought I will.

He changed how I felt because he taught me that not all alphas are bad just that there would definitely be bad nuts in the soup.

He came in the form of an amazing Alpha, showering me with love, compassion and most especially with great Patience.

Kyle Villarosa was that stubborn but persistent Alpha.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.