Extra:3

I booked a ticket to country X to hide there and raise the child I never got to tell Nova about.

I hid from the Bate family cursing myself on why I forgot that they ruled in country X owning chains of building materials companies.I wasn't ready for another family wahala so I hid in a small city there and rented a small but serene apartment and over time I became friends with a lady who owned a small cafe shop there whose name was Harriet Brown but likes to go by harry that grew up really bad but she was a sunshine and later I found out she was the illegitimate child of Oliver's father with his mistress he eloped with and that she and Oliver barely contact each other but she were cool.

Months later I gave birth to NK who was born on Wednesday just like his father, Nova.NK stands for Nana Kwaku just like Nova's middle name.

It wasn't easy birthing him because o was an alpha male and country X medical expertise wasn't as advanced as country N and Z's.
I was diagnosed with heart problem because of my mental instability and workload(a cleaner and a cook at a hotel that were strict on their staff).

I don't know how but fate made me meet Nova again when harry said that she was going on a tour date with a foreign Adonis that I found out was Nova Kwaku Ambrose.

He hugged me expressing how regretful he was at not chasing after me and allowing Raine to stop him but I understood that everything was just too much for Raine Antwi and that he was trying to protect his son.

Wilmar was beyond pissed when she saw that Nova had found me abs she expressed it by saying hurtful words to me which my pathetic weak heart couldn't take at all so I collapse but before I completely blacked out I saw Harry slapping the hell out of my daughter.

I was rushed to country Z for an operation and was in coma that when I realized that I was too desperate for their love when I should love myself more and not get those who are worried about me feel helpless so I decided to stop being a weakling and took back my properties.

It took another five years before Wilmar and I patched up our difference after she came back from country A and slowly Andrei and Raine were making amends with each other.Collins finalized his divorce with Oscar and decided to travel the world with his new best friend Andrei.Wilmar came back with her boyfriend.Harry surprisedly was in a relationship with chase and Gilbert was busy trying to melt the cold heart of king.Archery and Alexander were trying to work on their relationship after Mandy and Alex kinda off had sex when Alex was angry that Archery was kissing some guy but that not my story to say.

I was happy and with the arrival of my Omega baby on the way and a lovely husband with two amazing children,I got all the love I wanted but most importantly I loved myself and stopped trying to please others so that I could get their pathetic love.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

I wanted to change the title of this story but I wouldn't do it so here is the end of book 3 of Ambrose family series.
No insulting comments about this story please and tell me the next Ambrose you want to read his or her story.

Phoenix