John

I stood there feeling how heavy my stomach was wondering what the hell did I consume, so curious I looked down to see my stomach bulging and it didn't look like a beer belly but rather a baby bump which was confusing since I wasn't that far along in my pregnancy but before I could comprehend what was going on ,a thick envelope was thrown at me by a blur figure but looking at the structure of the figure it was definitely a lady.

"What is this?"I asked but didn't get any reply just a snort which showed that the person was disgusted at my presence.

I took the thick envelope and opened it only to see pictures of Nova and I naked on a bed which was all too familiar with me because it was the day that we both had sexual intercourse and which landed me in my present condition.

"You're one hell of a hoe,dearest father always acting like you're perfect but before I knew it you are jumping in bed with the man I love going as far as being pregnant with his child.Or probably,you think that just because you are carrying his child,he would want you then you are so wrong because my Nova can never be with a pathetic mentally unstable person like you."The figure came closer to me and that when I saw my daughter looking at me with so much hatred that I have never seen before.

"Honey, you're still talking to that worthless thing?"The voice was all too familiar with me and it was none other than Nova apparently the father of my child.He too looked at me with the same hatred that Wilmar showed to me .I felt my world spinning looking at them laughing at my predicament,in each other's arms to the extent of kissing.

"No__let__m_e_____explain__please__come back here."

"Can't stay
in the same room as you and a piece of advice go get rid of that thing because no child of mine would come out of you."My bulging stomach started hurting and praying that help would come from somewhere because both my child and I were dying at this rate.

"Help me please."

"Aw,someone needs help why don't I end everything for you,my dearest James."That person was here with a knife in his hands looking at me with a sadistic smile while Nova and Wilmar were laughing at my horrified state while encouraging Andrei to stab me in the stomach,when the knife was a step away from my belly I was somehow jerked from that horrible place to my familiar bedroom.

I touched my still flat but not muscular stomach and felt relieved because my baby was still there and everything that happened was just a nightmare I wish would never occur again.

I received a text from my dad telling me to come to the Villarosa Mansion tomorrow first thing in the morning because an important announcement was to be said.I couldn't help but have a bad feeling because I felt that tomorrow was really going to change everything in my life whether good or bad that I may not be able to predict.

I replied back before trying to catch the sleep I lost because of that nightmare hoping it never comes to pass.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Thoughts on this chapter and any guesses on what about to happen?

Phoenix