𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖉'𝖘

Later on, I called my mom to tell her that I have safely gotten here and I'm in one piece. She kept asking me if I'm sure I don't want to go home, and after a while of convincing, she made me promise her that I will go home if something bad happens.

When she finally hung up, I went into the bathroom to unpack the rest of my stuff and take a shower. After the long ride, the hot water hitting my skin felt like heaven.

When I got out, I wrapped a towel around my body and put some balm in my hair to make it smoother. Then I went to put some clothes on. I had decided that I wanted to look hot, but like I didn't put any effort in when we're meeting up with the twins. So, I put on some low-waisted jeans held by a cute belt, a black t-shirt with Hello Kitty on it, and a pair of black boots. 

(This is the outfit but if you don't like it, feel free to change it to whatever you desire)

I combed my silky black hair and just stared at myself in the mirror, thinking if I should wear makeup or not

I combed my silky black hair and just stared at myself in the mirror, thinking if I should wear makeup or not. I decided to just put on some mascara and color my waterline with a black eyeliner.

This look was cute and simple- just as I wanted it to be.

After a few hours, we were ready to go. I was sitting in the back of Georg's dark blue Audi as we were driving through the busy streets. The car felt akwardly quiet.

"Do you guys want to listen to some music?" I broke the silence. "I left my CD's at home, do you have anything?" Georg asked. "I always carry music in my purse, but it seems that I only have your band's music with me today. Is that alright?"

"Sure, which album do you have?" Gustav now joined the conversation. "Oh, Shrei," I said as I pulled the CD out of my purse and put it in. "Durch den Monsun" started playing and I immediately started singing along.

"Das fenster öffnet sich nicht mehr" I saw Georg smirking at me trough the rearview mirrror.

"Hier drin ist es voll von dir, und leer" He started quietly singing along.

"Und vor mir geht die letzte Kerze aus" Gustav started tapping on his phone in the rythm of the song.

"Ich warte schon'ne Ewigkeit

Endlich ist es jeztz so weit

Da draußen zieh'n die schwarzen Wolken auf" All three of us were now singing.

"Ich muss durch den Monsun

Hinter die welt

Ans ende der zeit,

Bis kein regen mehr fällt

Gegen den sturm, am

Abgrund entlang

Und wenn ich nicht mehr kann,

Denk ich daran

Irgendwann laufen wir zusamm'n

Durch den Monsun, dann wird alles gut"

When the song ended, we all giggled
"Dont worry guys, I got us all on camera." I smirked.

We pulled up to the mall, and I immediately spotted what I had been wanting to see for years now: the Kaulitz twins leaning on a black BMW, chatting with each other. When they noticed us pulling into the parking lot, they waved at the car. We soon came to a stop next to their car, and as I climbed out, feeling a little nervous. The boys immediately started discussing what we were going to do, but after a few moments, I was noticed by Tom. He elbowed Bill, and now both of them were looking me up and down, as if they were checking me out.

"Hey," I said, feeling quite awkward.

"Well, hi, darling," Bill smiled at me.

"Hey, princess," Tom said almost simultaneously with Bill. I cleared my throat. "I'm Lolita, Georg's sister."

"It's nice to meet you, Lolita," Bill said, coming closer to shake my hand. The way my name sounded coming out of his mouth gave me butterflies.

"Tell me, Georg, how come I've never seen your gorgeous sister before?" Tom asked, still looking at me, smirking as I blushed from his comment. "We talked about this, Tom," Georg whispered.

"Talked about what?" I asked, genuinely confused. Everyone just kept silent. "I'm starving. We should go eat something," I said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Can we go to McDonald's?" Bill asked.

"Yes, chicken nuggets are exactly what I want right now," I said, excited. I just remembered that I hadn't eaten anything today except for a tomato sandwich for breakfast. Bill and I started walking towards the entrance, talking about what we were going to order, and I could feel someone staring at me from behind.

As we ate our food, I noticed a lot of people staring at us from other tables. Some were even whispering. I was feeling really uncomfortable and started to squirm in my seat. Then I felt a warm hand rest on my thigh. I looked to see Tom sitting right next to me and smiling warmly. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "Don't worry about them; they've just never seen a girl as beautiful as you." Him being so close to me made shivers run through my whole body. I looked back up from his hand, and he was now smirking.

"Tom, if you don't get your hands off me, I'm afraid you won't be playing guitar anymore," I warned him, smirking as I watched his face drop. I looked back at my food and then noticed the other boys staring at me. Bill smiled at me, looking really proud, and I shyly smiled back. Gustav was giggling at Tom's facial expressions. However, Georg was looking at Tom with disappointment visible on his face.

When we finished our food, we walked around some other shops, but the only ones interested in buying anything were Bill and me. I didn't really find much for myself except for new sunglasses. On the other hand, Bill got some brand new outfits for himself. I'm not saying I didn't find anything at all for myself; it's just that I have enough clothes at home already, and I need to save money a little since I don't have a job yet.