' It's only a delusion. ': ARCADE HANGOUT!

Henry's Pov:

As i watch Andrew walk to his Motorcycle and said who wants to ride with him to the mall I immediately volunteered so did Melanie, we wore our helmets Andrew gave us for protection on our heads before we drove to the Mall.

20 minutes past we arrived, Andrew park the motor putting away the helmets also before we entered the mall. We went to the arcade before me and Andrew sneaked away leaving Melanie behind to play games on the arcade, Me and Andrew went to the airhockey game as we immediately started playing.

Andrew was good playing the game better than me to be honest, obviously Andrew win after five minutes 2-5 I smiled at Andrew before Andrew automatically did his victory dance as I Let out a chuckle at his dance.

I swear I love being with him he makes my heart flutters when he smiles, laughs, talk and so on, This boy is just adorable to me. Andrew snapped me back to reality before Melanie and the others found the two of us. " THERE YOU TWO ARE.. " Melanie yelled as the Me and Andrew laughed at her before he apologized for it.

We then went to the counter to rent their karaoke room, we went to the room that unlocked as we then sat down, the place was kinda small leaving Andrew and Macy to be left standing, Ander pulled Macy to his lap as Chris and Andrew look at the two with THAT look, I chuckled slightly before Andrew sat down on the floor leaning on my lap.

I allowed him while i play with his soft hair as I felt the group about to ambush me for doing this move, a shiver went down my spine as Andrew was on his phone waiting for his turn to do the song as the group was find the song they like in a song book.

Andrew's Pov:

Playing that one game with Henry's was fun! I Can't believe he even accepted but it didn't matter I get to play with at least one game with him and ended up winning, I did my classic victory dance as I heard Henry chuckled. I was slight ashamed doing it in front of him but I just let out a laugh before Melanie and the others found us.

Me and Henry apologized before we went to the counter to rent a karaoke room before we entered, I went on the floor before I leaned on Henry's lap as I leaned I felt Henry Play with my hair. I slightly blushed feeling it but I pretended to act cool.

as the people try to find a song to sing in the song book I looked at Henry that was already looking at me, I quickly look away as I heard Henry laugh at me. I look at my phone pretending I'm talking to my Mom.

Henry pulled my hair as I groaned in pain before I quickly look at Henry angrily I asked why he did it as he only answered with a shrug as he giggled before I rubbed my head trying to get rid of the pain before he gently ruffles my head as he roll my eyes, Geez he is so mysterious I swear to god from him.

the others finally choose a song as Ander starts singing as the others record him singing, as Henry points at me before he speaks; " Hey let Andrew sing next he has a amazing voice anyways " I slapped Henry's lap. I admit I like singing it was a childhood hobby I did back then but I really HATE hearing myself sing in the microphone. I sound different whenever i do.

I look at my phone as Ander handed me the microphone and the song book, I look for the song I knew before I finally found it and type in the title before i prepare myself to hear myself sing in the microphone.

As I sang Henry took his phone just to record me, I cover the camera as Henry continues to try to record me singing before I eventually allow him to record me after at least a minute of fighting for him to stop. as I sang the song I perfectly hit the high note on the song as everyone look at me in shock, Henry dropped his phone landing it on my head as I flinched, we all laughed before I picked up Henry's phone Taking a picture of myself before handing his phone back to him.

I smiled before I continue the song before chris snatched the microphone to sing the part as I wheezed from how he took the microphone, Chris and I have weird humor we could almost laugh at anything at this point I just want with myself and Him anymore.

Maybe I do like him a bit too much now? Noo impossible that dude is so mysterious for me, plus he would reject me if I confess. I'm not the best looking person for him anyways, and besides I'm not his type anyway no one wants a freak as their partner anyways.

Macy's Pov:

(THANKS FOR THE READS!)
- Thank you for my friends for support -
- AND THANKS FOR THE OTHERS TOO! -

Henry and Andrew bee getting closer and closer by the day. Damn, what happened when Henry didn't even know Andrew even existed. Ever since Henry joined out group now Andrew exists for him, Strange behavior..

Plus Henry has been acting strange too, judging by what's happening from these two ever since June 8. That pocky challenge really changed the two, I mean that's what Andrew wanted now right? He always goes so delusional for Henry I almost lost count how many times he mentioned him.

I'm getting more and more confused for these two. My boyfriend Ander told me that Henry likes Andrew, shocking news isn't it? Ander keeps telling me that They should set up Henry and Andrew on a date while we were at the mall.

I agreed but I had to signal the others to join in on the plan, I called everyone except Henry and Andrew outside. We went outside the karaoke room to discuss the plan for a solid 40 minutes before the plan was in action.

We only had 2 hours left for our time on the karaoke room before the session expires, we went back inside after discussing the plan before we went back to our places.