' It's only a delusion. ': Break.

Andrew's Pov:

After going out what felt like days straight I just want to stay at home for a day or two, I laid on my bed as I scroll to my phone because I got a text to Henry. I check the message; " Hey what's up? " I read the text before I replied.

We talked at for hours as I felt like I lost track of time, mid talk I felt a slight of insecurity. Who am I kidding? Henry would never like a guy like me, I stopped relying to his messages sitting my phone aside before I felt the tears in my eyes run down.

No one would like me so why I'm I even bothering that I believe that Henry likes me back, my little mental breakdown ended for a good hour before I checked my phone seeing voice messages and voice mails of Henry, I played every single one as my eyes widen from the the voice mails and messages.

" Hey Drew you ok? you started ignoring my messages so I was checking if you were ok. Reply if you want to. " I listened to the first voice message I instantly went red. I listened to the second voice mail.

" Oh yea if you are having a mental breakdown or something else, you can vent to me I would love to hear about what you feel since I care about you, alright? " I screamed in my pillow as I listen to it relax Andrew Knox he is just checking up on you he isn't in love with you or anything.

The rest of the voice messages were just him talking about random topics and thoughts he has, I laughed as I moved on to the voice mails.

" Hey Dreww you ain't answering your phone so I figured I'll Just leave this voice mail " The voice mail ends pretty simple. 

" Drew, wanna go to Fan Con with me? It's happening in a few weeks and you are the only person I can go to since, we have the same common with fandoms, favorite characters, and many more. call me or text me if you are up! " The second voice mail ends there, I screamed in my pillow once more ME?! HE IS ASKING ME TO GO TO FAN CON WITH HIM?! I yelled as a was blushing crazily. only a few minutes later reality hit me, What if he is just taking me to it as a friend way. I mean I am the only person he knew who likes the same fandom as him, Or what if He is also taking me this as a friend date or something I don't know anymore.

Henry's Pov: 

The moment Andrew stopped replying I already think something was one, I sent multiple voice messages. No answer, Multiple Voice messages, No answer. I decided to just wait for his reply. I almost forgot Fan Con is in a few weeks, Why not invite Andrew. I sent a text and voice mail for it.

Now i just have to wait for his reply now, 40 minutes past I finally got his reply Finally! and he said yes he'll go! I'm excited now. I quickly prepare myself with Andrew for the upcoming few weeks, God why I'm I so excited for him? We are just going to Fan Con to see the cosplayers, Or be cosplayers ourselves. 

I don't know what got into me but something about Andrew makes me feel so..different around him, even Ander ask why I treat him different. I Don't know myself anymore. 

He is so different than my past ex boyfriends and girlfriends, he makes my heart flutter for the stupid things he does, I feel weird whenever I get to even be with him,

I don't know what to do, should I confess to his birthday? I mean theres only a month left for his birthday. Oh god I didn't even think of a gift for him, that's fine I have a month left to plan.

I walk back in forth in my room trying to come up with a gift, and what to do for next week for fan con.