' It's only a delusion. ': Fan Con

-----T I M E S K I P----

Henry's Pov:

A few weeks have past me and Andrew were inside of fan con lobby, seeing a bunch of cosplayers, and famous people here. Andrew was cosplaying as our roblox avatars, Andrew did plan we cosplay as one. 

as we walk around buying a little bit of merch, people taking a few photos of us, random interviews, and many more. Mid walk we went to the food court to for lunch, Me and Andrew went to a Mcdonalds before ordering and then finding a spot to sit down. 

as we sat down Andrew eats his cheeseburger as I eat mine as well, we laughed and talked as we eat our food. I caught Andrew taking photos sending them to our group chat, I didn't mind as we then went exploring the building meeting other people cosplaying the same thing we did and others.

We took pictures and a lot more things, today seems like a fun day for me and Andrew, the more I hangout with him the more of my feelings for him Become more of a obsession with him..I don't know what is this feeling is this what it feels like to love someone?.

Andrw's Pov:

(in mind:) Geez there are a lot of cosplayers, Next to them I feel like trash I should say that to myself remember what your therapist said Andrew Knox, you can't insult yourself because it causes damage to your mental health.

I sigh as I walk with Henry meeting all the other cosplayers and People looking back I didn't know why I choose us to dress up as our roblox avatars we look like what we wear 24/7 but with extra accessories and shit. We met voice actors of our favorite animes, shows, games, etc and also people talking photos of us and it was fun too!

We went to the food court to eat some McDonalds Me and Henry ordered before we took our food finding a place to sit, as we found a place I take a few pictures of the food and Henry sending it to the group chat, I did feel guilty of not Inviting them with me but I couldn't miss out on Me and Henry hanging out together alone.

As I text my friends While eating my food, I posted the photos on Instagram while I was at it and also Facebook for others to see. I then put away before I continue to eat with Henry after we ate we stood up throwing out trash before leaving to go to the merch stands buying some stuff from out favorite games, animes, shows, etc.

Hours past but it felt like weeks for me which is weird it was 10PM, I hopped on my motorcycle parked as Henry got on. I turned on the engine as he start driving I had to drop Henry from his house first he gave me the directions before we finally reached to his place it was a simple modern house nothing special. Henry got off of my motorcycle before he opens the front gate waving at me goodbye as I did too before I drove off to my house.

It took me 30 minutes to reach back to my home, I parked my motorcycle in the garage before entering inside mom was watching TV as she looked at me.

" Who is this Boy you posted on your Facebook? " She asked before I explained that Henry was my friend since 8th grade as she looks at me " I you sure, I know you are gay but are you sure he isn't your boyfriend?? I mean he is kinda cute " she said once more as I face palmed at her words before I went to my room closing the door and laying in my bed scrolling through social media until 3AM before I  fell asleep.

N/A: Sorry this took a while! My bday was a few weeks ago and I was also going through something personal at the same time and I ran out of motivation to continue at that time but here we are!

' 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝓪 𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷. 'जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें