Ch 8: 'Going Away To College'

[So, I was initially pacing myself to actually get this out Wednesday. But, I decided to take a few days to just relax a little. Unfortunately, with work, I wasn't about to get this out yesterday like I usually do. Thankfully, it was only one day late. But to make up for it. I bring you all a 12k-word chapter today! So, yeah! Today I bring you all another chapter of Anti-Hero, a book that is the third of three MHA books I tried to make. Those didn't do as well as I would have liked. But it seems the third time is the charm really is real. So, thank you all for enjoying this book, and I hope I can continue to bring you more in the future!!!]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

...It all happened so fast. At one moment, it seemed like any other day. At least, that's what we all approached it as. But then the portal appeared. A void of complete darkness. At first, we didn't know what to think of it. Some thought it was another test--

Kirishima: "Is this like the entrance exams where the lessons already started?"

Ashido: "Surely they wouldn't do that to us again, right?"

--Then there were others who didn't care what was going on. They just wanted to get into the action.

Bakugo: "Ha! Whatever it is! Bring it my way! I'll crush anything beneath my feet!"

Kaminari: "You said it, Bakugo!"

But as waves of different emotions circulated through the crowd of confused students. It soon became fairly obvious what was going on. One by one figures stepped out from the void. The looks of pure evil that scared their faces enough to tell me exactly who they were. They were obstacles. Nor training exercises.

The looks in their eyes showcased what type of scum they were. The filth that this world will one day be rid of. These...Were villains. And just as some students were about to take that first step forward in order to complete what they thought was a mere exam. They were suddenly stopped by the sharp voice of Aizawa. Who only confirmed the suspicions I already had.

Aizawa: "Nobody move!"

Kaminari: "Wh-Why not?"

Aizawa: "Those aren't some exams. They're villains."

It seemed that if Aizawa was stating such, no one else had a reason to not believe him. It was because of that very choice that the looks of still fear quickly found the many faces of my fellow students that surrounded me. As for me, I wasn't afraid. In fact... I was hoping something like this would happen.

[3rd Person POV]

Not too far away near the portal, more and more mysterious villains stepped out and entered the interior of USJ. But none drew more attention to themselves like two precise figures. One, seems to carry the appearance of a normal human. Though, what made him stand out besides his greyish messy hair, was the countless decapitated hands that somehow were attached to his body. Whether that be his arms, rib cage, or shoulders.

Then there were the hands wrapped around his neck, holding onto the top of his head, and another that covered his face. Two red cords were all that connected the hands attached to the top of his head and neck. Whilst the one on his fave parted just slightly to allow one of his eyes to see out. But if that wasn't frightening enough, the mere monster that stepped out beside him definitely did bring that feeling.

A creature that was nowhere near that of a human. His black skin that covered his muscular body created a pattern that only death itself could find itself to wear. Then there was the gapping brain that pulsed at the top of its extended head. All finished by the deranged smile this monster offered toward anyone who dared to look its way. Whatever these two were, they were certainly more than just some villains. They were truly the definitions of monsters.