Ch 25: 'First Date'

[Twenty-Five chapters...Damn...Already made it a quarter of the way to one hundred chapters. And who knows how many we would have been on now if Wattpad didn't take down the original? Even so, I'm just glad I have this book and can keep writing it. And even with the last chapter being a little lackluster, this is where we really get into things. Because now that you guys have your hero name, it's time to actually put it to use. But first, we have a little date to get on with first...So here we are. Enjoy~]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

"Mom, come on! Seriously! I gotta go, okay?"

"Oh, (Y/n), please! Let me take one more photo!"

"Just one more? You said that seventeen photos ago!"

"It hasn't been that many, has it?"

Truth be told, it had been that many...Plus many more. The tired look on (Y/n)'s face said as much as he looked directly into the eyes of his Mother. But Inko Midoriya could only smile softly at her song, who could be seen standing in the hallway of his apartment home wearing none other than a suit.

Inko: "Come on, (Y/n)! My baby boy is going on his first date, of course, I'm going to want to remember this moment."

(Y/n): "And you need twenty photos for it?"

Inko: "Of course." [Smiles] "I'm going to want to remember the night my son took his first steps to giving me a grandchild."

(Y/n): "...Mom...Gross."

Inko: "Oh, relax. I'm only joking. Hehe...Kind of. But you get the point, sweetie."

(Y/n): "Yeah...I get the point...That you and Bakugo would make good friends. Maybe even better than me and him."

A sarcastic look was quick to form on (Y/n)'s face as he stepped passed his Mom. In doing so, he made his way back into the living room to finish up getting ready. After all, he was in the middle of fixing up his tie when his Mom suddenly grabbed him by the arm and took him into the hallway for photos. But thankfully he was able to sneak passed her and returned to the living room, where he now stood in front of a mirror. If (Y/n) was being honest, he found it weird to be wearing a suit. But after his Mom heard about his little 'date' she was quick to jump to the opportunity and rented the best one she could.

Inko: "Oh, (Y/n)...You look amazing. Uraraka is going to love this! Oh, I can't wait to meet her! Bring her by for dinner already, okay?"

(Y/n): [Sighs] "...Mom. I already told you. I'm not bringing Uraraka over to dinner yet. We've only just started dating. Besides...I'm not going with Uraraka. I'm going with a different girl from clas--"

Inko: "(Y/n) Midoriya!"

(Y/n): "Wha-Ow!"

A weak tap on the shoulder was all it took for (Y/n) to take his gaze away from the mirror, and to focus on his mother's narrowed eyes that showcased anger only a mother could offer.

(Y/n): "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Inko: "(Y/n) Midoriya. Are you two-timing poor Ochaco?"

(Y/n): "What? No! I'd never! And this was her idea! Also...Don't call her Ochaco. It's weird..."

Heck! (Y/n) hadn't even called her that yet. You know why? Because it felt weird! But (Y/n)'s mom didn't seem to mind, she also didn't seem to mind glaring at her son. Though, it didn't take much more for her gaze to soften. Eventually falling into a sigh, which followed as she stepped toward her son and began fixing up his tie.