The next day (Part II)...

Baran left Dilan and went to put on his t-shirt, he took his cell phone from the night table and walked to the balcony at the far end of the room, he needed the fresh air to calm down, and keep his body in check, he also wanted to make sure everything was ready for the day he had planned to share with his wife, after all, they just got married and they were supposed to be on their honeymoon. But because he recently reunited again with his father, Baran didn't want to be far from the mansion, also, there was the launch of the new jewelry collection he created in homage to Dilan, there was a lot to do and he couldn't afford to be away from the company just yet. So today, he wanted to surprise her and somehow compensate for the situation.

While Baran was on the phone with Kerem, he heard the bathroom door opening, he didn't look in that direction, instead he keep looking outside. He could feel Dilan approaching from behind, she was making an effort to be quiet, so he indulged her and pretended he didn't hear her because he was amused by her behavior. Suddenly, Dilan's arms were wrapped around his waist in a tight hug, he was not going to complain about this situation, so he kept talking on the phone and placed his free hand on top of her hands and with his thumb, began to caress her.

Dilan breathed in Baran's scent, she loved to do that, even without perfume his scent did things to her, he smelled like fresh brew coffee with a mix of spice, cedar, wood, and musk, it was addicting. From that position she could hear Baran's voice resonating in his body, it was a little raspy like every morning, and sexy, very sexy.

Once the phone call was over, Baran turned to face Dilan, she had this beautiful blush on her cheek, 'I wonder what this is about' but he said nothing, he lower his head and placed a kiss on her lips. Afterward, he said, "Are you feeling better?" "Yes, the bath was a good idea" "Good, now I'm going to take a quick shower and then we'll head out" Dilan's head went to the side with excitement in her eyes, "Head out? Where to?" While caressing her chin and smiling Baran replied "Surprise, you would need to wait to see" His wife lacked patience, and he loved to tease her by testing it.

Before Baran could go to the bathroom, they heard a knock on the door. Dilan distanced herself from Baran, which made him move his head to the sides in disapproval. "Come in," said Baran. It was Kader, she was bringing a tray with food, he had asked to bring them for breakfast. Immediately he went to the middle of the room and moved a little table to the front of the sofa. After giving them a quick look and a smile, Kader left them alone again. "What is this?" "I thought we should have a private breakfast, just us two, and then we can head out... I'll be back fast, you can start if you are hungry" "No, I'll wait for you". This time, Baran kissed Dilan on the head and went to take a shower.

Dilan was rearranging the bed sheets while she waited. She was a little embarrassed that Kader saw them like that. She also placed Baran's suit on the man's valet by the side of the bed. Afterward, she took a look around and everything was neatly arranged again. At that moment, the bathroom door opened, and Baran came in, his cloth style was casual. He was wearing black pants, a black t-shirt, black sneakers, and an olive green jacket that matched his eyes. After the shower Dilan could not only smell Baran's fragrance, she could taste it, as his regular scent was enhanced with the soap, and she didn't even have to be close to him to experience it. She closed her eyes for a moment and the minute she opened them, Baran's arms were around her, and his face so close their breathing mixed.

"You look so beautiful Dilan... you always do, but today..." Baran didn't finish his sentence, he was mesmerized by his wife, he traced her face with his fingers, he wanted to learn every part of her body by heart, so even with his eyes closed, or when she wasn't there with him, he could still touch her, as his fingertips will remember every line, every curve, the feel of her skin, and the texture of her hair. Dilan broke Baran's train of thought and looking at her outfit she said "Am I dressed properly? I don't know where we are going, so..." Dilan had on a lovely white dress with strips and a pattern of red flowers and green leaves, tight to the waist and flowy on the bottom, with a white cardigan on top and white sneakers. Her hair was loose, parted on the side and she put on natural-looking makeup, just as Baran liked it. He looked at her from top to bottom with admiration in his eyes, then he simply said "You're perfect... let's eat".