That night...

They went up the stairs as fast as they could while trying to be silent, they approached the bathroom door area, and Baran gave way for Dilan to enter first. As soon as they both went in, he closed the door behind them and made sure it was secured, and almost at the same time, he pulled Dilan to him. Neither of them was willing to wait any longer, their bodies crashed, and their mouths found each other. The desperation was mutual and breathing was not a priority as their hunger took center stage, their bodies moving against each other, hands touching all over. In the midst of it all, Dilan managed to say, "The bed". Baran, like his life, depended on kissing her, made sure to not break the kiss, he then lowered himself just enough to carry her in his arms, and took her inside the room.

Now they were both standing on the left side of the bed, Baran pulled back, to take off his shirt, and Dilan on the other hand, took off her panties. While doing all of this their eyes were locked on one another and their breathing was agitated. He encircled her waist with his hands and began kissing her neck, she couldn't help but moan as his lips made contact with her skin, sucking gently at her with the help of his tongue, as his hands slid up her body to her breasts. It was the perfect combination. Dilan's hand went to Baran's head, her fingers going through his hair. Holding her by the waist again, Baran lowered Dilan to the bed, but he stayed in place. She was watching him while standing on her elbows waiting for him to come to her.

Once Baran made sure he had Dilan's attention, he unbuttoned his pants, letting them fall to the floor, the look his wife was giving him, could make him come right there in there, it was a battle between her undeniable desire for him and the urge to look away, desired won and she never took her eyes off him, which was precisely what he wanted. He then proceeded to lower his underwear and now he was completely naked.

Dilan could see his erection, it was the first time for her, since the night before she didn't dare to look. Curiosity made her sit, she wanted to touch it with her hands, and like her body was possessed by someone else, she did.

Baran could not believe what Dilan was doing, her hands were hesitant, but his body reacted to the faintest of her touches, he closed his eyes and surrender to the sensation. Dilan dared to look at his face, his lips were partially parted, and his breathing became more and more agitated as she massaged him. She did it on instinct and it seemed to be working. As Baran moaned for her, she felt encouraged to keep going. Dilan was enjoying the moment, she felt in control and she loved it. She was giving him what he gave her last night, and she wanted to do even more.

Baran couldn't resist it anymore, he wanted to come inside of her, not in her hands. So he grabbed her by the shoulders to make her stop, then he pulled her nightie off and pushed her to the mattress, positioning his body between her legs. He then bend down to kiss her, his fingers moving down her body until they found her center, massaging it, with one finger in, while the thumb would circle the clitoris. But she was already silky wet. He stopped in his luscious torment, her body was signaling to him that it was ready for him. Baran took his dick and slide it up and down her vagina several times before he entered her. Dilan couldn't stand it any longer,  she tried to move her body, so his erection would find her. But he didn't comply, he took pleasure in taunting her.

When it finally happened they both moaned at the same time, Dilan's legs were somewhat bent, resting on her heels while her hands were on Baran's torso, pulling to bring him as close to her as physically possible. His thrusts were slow at first, but he began to pick up the pace, still, Dilan grew desperate and tried to urge him to go even faster. Using her heels as leverage to lift herself and going in the opposite direction than him with more eagerness, making their bodies clash with one another, amplifying their pleasure.

Baran stayed over one arm, while placing the other under Dilan's leg, pulling it higher and closer to her face, this made him go even deeper into her. He lowered his head to kiss her and she dug her nails into his back, Baran groaned at the sensation. At this point, the build-up was getting unbearable, they both needed their release, their bodies moving more desperately. He could tell that she was unable to resist it anymore. Just when Dilan's head fell back, Baran's mouth found her nipple, and this time he sucked, teasing her with his tongue. That was enough for Dilan to come, and while her insides were pulling at him, he had no choice but to let go as well.