CH-6 : FATHER MODE

3RD PERSON POV :-

Y/n jolts awake from her bed and tumbles down, it was a bad dream looking like it's coming true not too uncommon for her but can't get habituated with something like that except they are all new situations every single time. Everything's black spots for her. She moves from the side of her bed to the very corner of her room, she checks the phone '3:03' it displayed, too late to wake anyone up. She sits as her body shakes with fear and discomfort, and tears streaming down her face like someone left the tap open. She can't stop, it's like something is coming to get her, shadows? figures? who knows except her and her mind. She wants to cut herself, tear herself apart but she can't cause she doesn't want to be a 'burden' to Tom and the cast. She reaches out for her knife from her pocket when she heard a couple knocks on the door and then open.

TOM POV :-

I couldn't sleep today, it was just the new surroundings that I needed to get adjusted to. I was about to check my phone when, I heard a thud as if something fell really hard to the ground. It wasn't very blur either, it was somewhere close. Me being the man I am, I decided to go check on y/n cause 'my father mode' how Letitia calls it got turned on. 

I ran to her room and to my surprise the door was open. I knocked a couple times on the, no reply but I could only hear some really heavy breathing and some muffled words which made me even more tensed. I entered the room in a hurry not caring about any awkward situation I could've faced. I looked at her bed, empty, I looked around and saw her in the sobbing and in a mess in the corner. It broke my heart into a thousand pieces. I might have met her today but, I love her like my very own daughter.

I ran towards her, and bent to her height but she just flinched. That was even hurtful but later I asked breaking the silence "Hey darling, please look over here, focus on me, it's me, Tom, can I hug you?" recognizing the voice and word she mumbled "T- TOM!" and came close to me and hugged me as if her life depended on it. She was shaking so much, I was pretty sure it's going to get to me later but for now its just her and me. 

   Soon I brought on my lap and close to my chest as I ran my hand through her hair. "Darling, listen to my heartbeat, focus on it. Follow my breathings please, do it for me, slowly, please." I said as she tried to follow. I held her close to me hugging her as tight as I could, when I heard her mumble "C-coming, to get me-, the s-sh-shadow. No, no, no, please Tom, save me, no." with that she once again started hyper-ventilating. I think my voice is calming her, so I continued "No, shh, shh, it's ok. No one's coming to get you I am right here, no one will ever touch you ever again love. Don't worry, no one's gonna hurt you, never."

She soon calmed a bit down but hugged me as tight as she could. "Hey, do you want me to put you in your bed?" I questioned her, she just a nodded a 'no' in return. We both sat there in the comfortable silence for a couple while until we both fell a sleep on the floor, me sitting upright and her cuddled up to me and laying her head on my chest.

Imagine this is you and Tom.

A/N - I KNOW IT'S A BIT SMALL BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE BETTER AND THE BAD STUFF IS COMING JUST COMING

💚💙BYEEEEE................TAKE CARE.....💙💚