two

June 26th, 07:37am

June 26th, 07:37am

Ju-won opened her eyes. She looked at her alarm clock.

"What?!! I overslept! uhhh!!! The teacher won't be happy about that."

Ju-won jumped out of her bed and dresses as fast as she could. She ran towards the bathroom when she suddenly bumped into her brother Heeseung.

"Hey, Ju-won what's going on? Why are in such a hurry?"

"Heeseung, I overslept! If I miss school again today, the teachers will be mad at me! I mean last year I missed like more than 2 months of school!"

Heesung broke out in laughter. He looked at her but laughed again.

"Uh Ju-won, you know that it's saturday right? You can go to bed again if you want. No need to hurry haha. And even if you missed school today, the teachers have to accept it."

"Uh really?" Ju-won rolled her eyes. "That means I could have sleep mor than just 3 hours? Oh man I'm so stupid"

"You slept only 3 hours? Lee Ju-won!! Why? I know your sleep schedule is not the best but the doc told you to go to sleep early." Heeseung raised his eyebrow. Ju-won could see his worries in his eyes.

Ever since the accident, Heeseung has been worried about her. He knows that she can manage on her own, but he always takes her to school in the morning and picks her up. He also knows that Ju-won often panics among many people, which is why he always holds her with his arm around her shoulders in the big city.

"Yes, I know. But last night I always had to think about last year.... You remember? It's their first anniversary of their death... I just... I don't know. I miss them so much, Heeseung." Her eyes filled with tears when she looked up to her brother.

"Yes, I know Ju-won. I miss them too.."

Both hugged each other. They were in this position for 2 minutes. Ju-won couldn't hold back her tears. She started crying while pressing her head against his chest.

"I know Ju-won. I know" The oldest slowly said.

"Do you want me to take you with me to work? I mean you would just get bored here alone, right? And the members aksed to see you again." Heeseung asked while he slowly detached himself from the hug.

"They really asked to see me? Aww I love those guys. Yes, I think you're right. I only would get bored here. I'll come with you. And I'm not disturbing either? I mean, you certainly have a lot to do, don't you?" Ju-won said while she wiped her tears from her eyes.

"No, it's fine. We just have to film a dance practise but you can wait behind the camera. It's alright. And while I'm recording you can just wait with the other members. They really missed you, Ju-won"

"Okay, then I'll come with you. I didn't saw them for over a year now. Except for Riki. He was supposed to be my tutor after I started going to school again last year. When I had my first panic attack in school when I fainted, he was the one who woke me up and told the office to call you, so I still have to thank him. But after this my Teacher told me it's better to learn with Yunah than Riki. I don't know why... This was the last time I saw him.. "