twenty three

Riki was up almost the whole night

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Riki was up almost the whole night. He considered about the concert day. Still. How could Ju-won be so selfless with kissing Sungjin?

It still hurted him thinking of the scenery. He stood right next to them. What should he do now?

Last night he ignored Ju-won's messages. Actually he really wanted to reply. But he couldn't. He couldn't just ignore the fact the he loved her. That he loved her and she got kissed by another guy.

By a guy she literally know for only a few weeks. He and Ju-won knew eachother for 3 years. That's a huge difference.

Riki really didn't want to make Ju-won feel bad due to the fact he ignored her. On the phone and in presence. She knocked at his door last night.

Of course he wasn't asleep. He could clearly hear her voice sounding through the door.

"Riki? Are you awake?"

He remebered hearing her saying. Yes, he was awake. But he couldn't answer. It hurted too much.

Riki ended up sleeping for half an hour. How could that be enough after performing for 5 hours?

He didn't know. What he also didn't know was how he should accompany the others to the museum. Ju-won would be there. And Sungjin. No.

But he couldn't just cancel it again. He also cancelled his meeting last night. He didn't want to leave the members alone again. But being right next to Ju-won and Sungjin? No.

Riki wasn't even sure if it was just a kiss and nothing more between them but even a kiss was enough to see. He really needed to distract himself although he didn't know how.

Suddenly his phone vibrated.

Today, 6:48am
Sofia
Hey, what's up? You have something to do today?

First he just starred at his phone. He thought about something. But wasn't sure.
Eventually he exhaled one time and typed something on his phone.

___________________________

A few hours later. The breakfast started. Ju-won sat at the table with everyone else around her. Every seat was owned except for one.

She really hope to see Riki at breakfast but he wasn't there. She still didn't know what was up.

He ignored her messages. Still. But what did she do? Nothing.
If this girl sofia made him feel unwell, sure Ju-won would straight slap her if she could.

If only she could.

Last night she only slept 2 hours. Yes it wasn't good for her to be up so long. Especially due to the fact that she would have to take her first online class today. At 6pm.

She wasn't really tired. The whole night her mind wouldn't let her sleep because of this boy. Riki. She texted him one last time when she was in bed.

But he left it on seen. Again.

MUSIC IS WHAT FEELINGS SOUND LIKE - [니키]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें