twenty

The night went by so fast

The night went by so fast. It felt like Riki closed his eyes for a second and opened it right after.

When he woke up he saw the girl still sleeping next to him. It was around 9am he figured out as he took a short look on his phone. They needed to all get up at latest 9am to not miss breakfast.

Today they would train one last time. It was the last day before the first concert. You could feel the atmosphere everywhere in the team got more tensed. Today the would finally train in the actual show hall, they also were going to perform the next day.

Riki didn't want to wake up the girl since she would have a hangover from the last night. So he quietly stood up and took a really quick shower to get fresh. Afterwards he got changed and brushed his teeth.

He made himself full ready in 10 minutes which is pretty fast for a young idol which usually need ages to get ready.

Of course Ju-won wasn't awake when he returned to their room. He decided to not waker her up for breakfast. He could just save her something and bring it up to her afterwards.

He left the room at exactly 9:17am. On the day before the first concert.

_________________________________

At the breakfast hall.

Everyone was already sitting around the big table which was always reserved for Enhypen's team and of course themselves.

Riki was the last one arriving at it. He saw 6 confused boys looking at him.

"Where's Ju-won?" Heeseungs asked the younger boy.

"Still sleeping. I'll bring her something when the breakfast is finished" Riki answered, receiving a nodd in understanding.

No one was saying something until all went to the, now opened, buffet with their plates.

"We need to say it to someone. It wasn't our fault so we won't get into trouble" Jungwon got closer to Riki who was currently taking a bread roll.

"Yes I know. We should explain it to the others. Except for Heeseung. We should wait. When he notices we won't deny it but Sungjin needs then to explain" Riki said, moving his head closer to Jungwon's to not let anyone else listen to their conversation.

"Did something happen? In the night?" The older one asked.

"No. I hope she'll be up when I return"

Jungwon nodded before taking care of his own meal. They both sat down on the table after taking the food they wanted. No one of them said something during the breakfast.

_________________________________

It was 9:24am. Ju-won opened her eyes. It was weird.
Normally her room ceiling was black. But this time she saw a white one after opening the eyes.