twenty six

These ten seconds felt like heaven

Both enjoyed this kiss so much. When Riki slowly pulled his lips away from hers, he lay his forehead against hers, still closed eyes.

"Oh god, you drive me crazy"

He exhaled loudly as he saw a smile rising at her face.

"Why are you smiling like that, sunshine?"
He had to smile too while looking at her.

"Did it really take that long to get to this point?" She let out a short chuckle.

"Well, you just didn't realize that I've been in love with you for a long time now"
He raised his eyebrows as he slowly pulled him away from her forehead.

"Really? Since when?" She asked curiously.

"You have to find out for yourself" He laughed.

Ju-won crossed her arms, acting pissed but she couldn't held back her smile.
She was just so happy.

Happy about that she finally kissed him.

It took so long now.

"So should we tell anyone?" She asked him, widening her look a bit.

"I don't know. I think we should just let it come to us" He nodded to the girl still sitting across him. She nodded in understanding.

They continued talking a bit before both stood up, took the picninc blanket and Ju-won's things and returned back to the entrance of the hotel.

________________

While walking upstairs, to Ju-won's room, he grabbed her hand to walk up hand in hand.
As she could feel his hand searching for hers, her heart skipped a beat. She turned surprised her face to him.

He was just looking forward but she could saw a small smile appearing on his face too.
He crossed his fingers in hers.

Finally he could do that. Months, almost years he was alone with his feelings. He couldn't be that guy for her. But now, almost everything changed.

When both finally reached the 6th floor, they almost bumped into a guy.

Jungwon.

First he just smiled at the and greeted them. But then his eyes switched on ther interlocked hands. It let him show a bright smile.

"Oh my god. Did you guys finally do it?"

"Do what?" He asked confused his hyung.

"Did you guys finally told eachother your feelings?"

"Oh. Yes we did" Ju-won couldn't help but let a smile appear on her face again.
Finally she smiled more.

In the past 10 minutes she literally smiled more often than in the past 5 weeks. It was by far her happiest day she ever experienced in her whole life.

"Yes. Finally" Jungwon looked at them with so much happiness in his eyes. He was so happy for the two, finally told eachother their feelings towards eachother.

"Wait. How did you know about our both feelings?" Riki rasied his eyebrows in confusion.

"You guys both told me about them. Riki told me in the museum, and Ju-won right after she broke up with Sungjin. Guys, I even knew it before you told me. It was too obvious" Jungwon answered, still smiling. He was glad he was the one who was told about it by both.

"I just don't know how to tell Heeseung" Ju-won sighed, thinking of the situation she'd tell her brother. Would he be angry? Or maybe would he be happy for them? She didn't know.

"Hey, we're gonna make this. If you want we can wait and tell him together" Riki patted Ju-won's cheek while trying to reassure her.

"Yes. You're probably right. Maybe we could wait one or two more days?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah of course, don't worry. We'll tell him as soon as you're comfortable with it" Riki smiled before giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Aww you two are so cute" Jungwon's heart was warmed by the look at the two minors across him, who just fell in love.

Too cute.

_____________________________

Author's corner:

Oh my god is that short I'm so sorry
I'll just publish another short one in a few minutes to balance itttt

I'm really sorry that it's all so messed uppp
idk i really don't like the previous chapter i wrote:(((

and omg today it's chan's bd!!
happy bday channieee<33
now he's really half fifty two hahahah

I try to write my next ff better so that I have no worries while publishing it<3

love u all xx
see u in the next author's corner /a.k.a in a few minutes hehe

~october 3rd 2023
10:23pm<333