Run Rabbit Run

I woke, restrained to a hospital bed.

"Good morning sunshine." The man from before was standing beside my bed.

"Oh fuck off." I pulled at the restraints. I knew even if I got out of them I wouldn't get far with an injured leg.

"Have you reconsidered wanting to help us?" He grabbed my injured leg, squeezing it.

Pain flooded my body. "Ah!" I pulled hard at the restraints and tried kicking him off.

"Is that a yes or no?"

"Yes!" I had no choice at this point, they had me captive. I had no idea where I was or how to escape.

"Good." He released my leg. "Ghost." He gestured to the door and Ghost, the masked man walked in. "Make sure you don't break her."

Ghost nodded and the man left the room.

"I'll tell you what you want as soon as you loosen these." I sized this man up, I could take him. I just need him to let me out of theze restraints.

"No." He cracked his knuckles. "You're going to start talking or I'll be getting my payback for that chair."

"I'm just asking for them to be loosened, not off." I batted my eyes. Come on you dumb Oaf.

I may not know where I am but I can't be held captive. I have too much at stake.

"Fine." He loosened them just a little. Perfect. I slid my hands from them after dislocatibg my thumbs. I popped them into place and rolled off the bed.

"God damnit." He cursed and reached over the bed trying to grab me.

Still laying in the floor I grabbed his hand and bit it hard, drawing blood. I rolled away from the bed and got to my feet, the pain from my wound almost unbearable.

He jumped over the bed and our chase began. It didn't take me very long to find an easy to break window and threw myself out of it, landing in the bushes.

By the looks of my surroundings I'm on a military base, I'd say somewhere in the states. I didn't waste any time as the masked man followed me out the window and into the streets.

"Fuck!" I felt a hand grasp my neck tightly.

"Stop fucking running." His voice was low and cold, sending a small shiver through me.

"Safe word?" I jabbed my elbow into his stomach. His grip fell and I continued our chase. This motherfucker moves fast!

Sudden bullets made me drop to the ground. This Ass is really shooting at me?!

A foot stomped down on my injured leg, I screamed.

"I told you to stop running." Ghost grabbed at my hands trying to cuff them.

I flared around, clawing at him. "I told you to get fucked!" He slapped me, causing me to pause. He quickly cuffed me.

"For a world renowned Terrorist, you're pathetic." He yanked me to my feet before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

I kicked and screamed. "Put me down!"

"Shut up." Ghost carried me back to the hospital wing, where I was once again strapped down against my will.