Interuptions

Soon We made our way from Alisa's stronghold, setting up camp in our next location. We were getting closer and closer to taking on my brother. Every day the fear becoming greater.

"NO!" I woke up in a sweat. Ghost jumped up beside me. 

"Love, what's wrong?" Ghost looked me over, before gently holding my shaking body. 

"What's wrong?" My scream woke up Soap who was sharing the tent with us. 

"Just a nightmare." Ghost rubbed my back, as I tried to ease my panicked breathing. "I'm here love."

"Hey, It's okay Y/n." Soap joined in on comforting me.

I hated this. I hated them seeing me at my weakest. "I'm fine." I could barely get the words out.

The tent fell silent except for the wind whipping against the tent. Ghost held me tight as I did my best to calm down. Another nightmare. They seemed to becoming more frequent the closer we get to having this dreaded face off.

We all ended up staying awake until the sun was rising. 

"This is our next move. Anyone opposed to it?" Price looked to me. "Y/n, You up for it?"

"Always sir." 

With that we were gearing up to take on a compound. 

"Move." We slipped through the gate, taking out the guards before they could alert anyone.

We crept through the dark as Gaz cut the power. We could hear hostiles panicking as we engaged night vision. We Swept the compound clean.

"Y/n work your magic." Price nodded to the computer.

"With pleasure." I sat down and began hacking into the system. 

Once I found what we were looking for i downloaded it onto a hard drive. 

"Got it." I held it up, as I pushed the enter key, destroying everything in their system. 

"Good girl." Ghost gave me a smile through his mask.

"Let's go men." Price signaled for us to move out.

Once back into the safety of our camp we crowded around our small computer. 

"Let's see where this bastard is." Price scanned through the information. "There."

"Fucking hell." Soap sighed.

"God damnit."  Ghost shook his head.

"Of course he would be there." Roach groaned.

"Looks like we're going home boys." Price closed the computer. 

My brother was in Washington D.C. 

That night we started to get things ready to return to the States. 

"You okay?" Ghost came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"No." I couldn't lie to him anymore. "There's something I need to tell you."

"Hm?" I turned to face him.

"Makarov is my brother." I knew he probably already knew.

"That's not something new love." Ghost kissed my forehead.

Of course it's not. 

"Well, I just wanted to let you know." I sighed. 

"Are you going to be able to take him out if necessary?" Ghost rested his head on mine.

"I need to." It had to be me. He was my brother. I had help start this mess, I needed to end it. "I have to." 

"Understood." Ghost kissed my head. "But if you can't I'll do it for you."

I nodded. "Thank you."

Ghost lifted my face to look at him. "Don't thank me." He pulled his mask up and gently kissed me.

I kissed him back, the heat of his lips on mine making my heart race. Ghost placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer. I snaked my arms around his neck, closing any space between us. I was praying that no one would interrupt this moment. Ghost pulled away, trailing kisses across my cheek and down my neck. 

My breath caught in my throat and I let out a little squeak.

"Oh shit, My bad!" Soap's voice caused me and Ghost to jump apart.

"Fucking hell Johnny!" Ghost grabbed the nearest thing and threw it at Soap. 

"I'm sorry! You should have gave me a warning not to come in here." Soap threw up his hands.

I sat there, my face bright red. Wondering how far we'd go if Soap hadn't interrupted.