1. 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝

[Name] groaned "Why, why does the sun keep rising!?" She yells out, full of despair and with no expectation of an answer.

She wrapped her pillow close to her torso, praying for the sun to go away so she could sleep a little bit longer.

Her mind, clouded by the drowsiness, prevented her from realizing that she had been transported to an unknown place. Whilst she tried to drift back to sleep.

As [Name] shifted to lie on her stomach, she felt the warmth of the sun on her back. But as she looked over, she noticed that her once-beloved stuffed animal was missing from its usual spot, squished on the wall between her bed.

The girl's face displayed tiredness followed by a look of bewilderment as she grasped that she had been displaced from her own room. The space in which she now found herself was a stark contrast from her familiar surroundings; it was shrouded in darkness and cluttered with disorderly objects.

She quickly sat up and scanned her surrounding, but the darkness prevailed over her eyes. With her sight blurred, she can only identify the scattered clothes and magazines on the ground.

She also takes note that everything looked far away from reality like it was it seemed surreal and animated. She then notices her hair, which is longer than usual and a shade of brown.

"What the actual fuck?" She cursed a whisper, scrunching up her face a little. This didn't make any sense.

'Could this be a lucid dream?' She thought whilst she desperately clung to the idea that this might just be a lucid dream. She didn't want to face the harsh reality of being possibly being kidnap.

Suddenly, a noise jolted her to attention and she turned to the source - the light bulb attached to the vanity mirror. It flickered and hummed, casting an eerie glow across the room.

With a pounding heart, she removed the zebra print blanket draped around her and unsteadily made her way to the mirror.

Reaching there [Name] gazed into the mirror, she immediately felt a jolt of shock course through her body. The reflection staring back at her was unrecognizable. She stumbled back and fell to the ground, unsure of what was happening. Slowly rising to her feet, she squinted hard at the reflection, desperately hoping it was all just a trick of the light.

At that moment, she was in utter disbelief.

She stared.

Stared at the young girl in the mirror with those foreign fox-shaped hazel green eyes in the place of her [Eye Color] [Eye Shaped]. With long [Hair Texture] brunette hair cascading her shoulder.

Accompanied by bangs covering her forehead. She could have sworn she had [Hair Color] instead and [Hair Style].

She touched her face -if it was even her face,- then she pulled her hair lightly.

Thankfully she still has her luscious [Skin Color], her [Moles/Freckles/Beauty Marks], and her [Face Structure].

Everything felt too real to be real, it couldn't be a dream. She had to confirm it. She had to see if this was real.

Turning around she looked at the only window and one of the light sources in the room, she saw the clear view of the scenery right there In front of her.

The Eiffel Tower.

It firmly stood there. Stunned by this [Name] connected the dots. the uncanny resemblance of her face to a character from the popular show Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir. She was shocked to think that she might have even replaced the character. The tower stood there firmly as if reminding her that she was indeed in Paris, the city where the show was set.