5. 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭

|| •𝚈'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙰 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙰𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙱𝚢 BloodyKisser 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚂𝚘 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕!• ||

The quiet buzz's of conversations filled the air on this peaceful Monday morning as everyone was chattering quite softly instead of loudly like the usual morning.

Times like this makes [Name] mind be distracted from the fictional world she often found herself in. She gazed up at the plain white ceiling lost in thought, enjoying the rare moment of calmness in the air.

"[Name]!" Chloé's whiney voice interrupted [Name's] trance as the girl felt one of her arms being looped with Chloé's. With a smile [Name] turned her head and met eyes with Chloé's.

"Oh! Hey Chloé, it's great to see you!" [Name] smile stretches at the girl, as she gives Sabrina a little wave, which Sabrina waves back a little shyly.

"Hmph of course you are happy to see moi!" Chloé declares and places a hand on her chest, beaming with pride all over her face. [Name] simply smiled at the girl with amusement as she nodded in agreement.

"Okay, class quiet down." Ms. Bustier says as she enters the classroom and the chattering students immediately hush.

The woman then grabs some papers from her desk as the students prepare themselves for the today's lessons.

She stood before the class with a smile on her face. "As you all know, every year we have a fundraiser project." She announces as the started to students cheer in excitement.

Eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, [Name] looked at Sabrina for answers, unsure of what was going on. Sensing [Name] confusion, Sabrina leaned in and whispered into [Name]'s ear.

"Every year we have an annual fundraiser and whoever raises the most money gets to choose the field trip destination we're going to with the money we saved up." She says to her. 

[Name] nodded and expressed her gratitude by thanking the girl, as she looked back to the front, eyebrows still furrowed as she was slightly puzzled.

"Settle down now." Ms. Bustier quiets the class once again, as they lower their cheery voices. 

"Now you all will be working in groups for the upcoming fundraiser and before you start talking, I'm picking them."

Everyone in the class reacted with groans and complaints about Ms. Bustier's announcement but continued to eagerly lean forward to hear who they'll be paired up with. 

Fingers crossed, hoping they were paired up with at least one of their friends.

"I feel bad for whoever gets stuck with those two," Marinette whispers to Alya with sympathy for whoever ends up with Chloé and [Name].

While giving sneaking glances up at them, Alya reacts by rolling her eyes in response to her bestie's comment.

"Mhm yea." Alya hums, then her lips stretch into a cunning smile. "But this also means that you possibly get to be with Adrien," Alya said, wiggling her eyebrows and then winking at her friend.

Marinette blushed heavily at Alya's light teasing and hurriedly looked around her surroundings to ensure that no one had heard.

Her gaze then fell onto Adrian, who also looked at her, and smiled in response. Causing Marinette's blush to deepen even further.

"Gah! He smiled at me!" Marinette whisper-shouts to her friend as she covers her entire face, flustered.

Despite her embarrassment, Marinette couldn't help but feel a flutter of excitement in her chest as she locked eyes with Adrien, she is going to remember this moment forever!