Prologue: I Choose you!

Welcome to the world of Pokemon! A wonderful place thriving with mysterious creatures we call Pokemon. Yes, Pokemon are all around us- in the sea, in the sky, and even with us in our town And those of us who choose to catch and train Pokemon to battle we call Pokemon Trainers!

On a bright and beautiful day in Twinleaf Town, inside a house we see a flat screen TV playing in the living room. On the TV, is a live recording of a Pokemon league battle between Sinnoh's champion, Cynthia, and the legendary trainer, Tobias.

 On the TV, is a live recording of a Pokemon league battle between Sinnoh's champion, Cynthia, and the legendary trainer, Tobias

The battle begins and the two sent out their strongest Pokemon, Garchomp and Darkrai

Cynthia: Now Garchomp! Use Dragon Breath!

Tobias: Darkrai use Shadow ball!

Garchomp and Darkrai fired their attacks and they collided.

Back to the living room, we a kid sitting in front of the TV watching the battle with excitement. 

Y/N: Wow they're so awesome! I can't wait to turn 10 so can be a Pokemon Trainer.

Tomorrow is Y/N's 10th birthday. 10 year olds can get their first Pokemon and start their journey as Pokemon Trainer. 

Y/N's mother walked in the living room.

Johanna: Hi sweetie, I have some great news. Your father coming home tonight and he's got a big surprise for you.

Y/N: (happily) Really dad's coming and a surprise for me. 

Y/N's father is a very amazing trainer who has skills that rivals the Sinnoh's gym leaders. He spent most of the time at Iron Island to protect the Pokemon in the mines from Pokemon poachers. But he would event comes home to spent with his family. A few hours past and the sun was setting. Y/N was waiting in his room until finally heard front door open. He ran down the stairs and he saw his dad walk inside while carrying box. He then went hug his dad in a tight embrace. 

Riley: Hey there kiddo. It's good to see you.

Y/N: Dad! I missed you!

Riley: I missed you too.