The Road to be the Very Best

Team Rocket POV

After the World Coronation Series match between Leon and Lance, Y/N and Hop were about to start battle. Meanwhile Team Rocket are nearby the Wyndon stadium search for a Dynamax Pokemon to capture for Giovanni. But they were so tired they were about of giving up.

Jessie: We been looking for hours and we haven't found one Dynamax Pokemon.

James: Who knew finding giant sized Pokemon be so difficult.

Meowth: Yeah but go back to the boss empty handed.

Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet!

Wobbuffet noticed something, and the trio sees a wild Coalossal emerging from a behind a nearby bush.

Coalossal: Coal!

Jessie: Who's that Pokemon?

Meowth: It's Coalossal.

James: Hey Coalossal a Galar region Pokemon! That means it must able to Dynamax!

Jessie: That perfect! Now let's catch it!

Jessie took out her Poke Ball to battle Coalossal. 

Jessie: Go Seviper!

She sends out her Seviper.

Seviper: Seviper!

Jessie: Now use Poison Tail!

Seviper attacked using Poison Tail and it hit Coalossal in the face causing it to stumble back.

Coalossal: Coalossal!

Jessie: Good now give it another Poison Tail! 

Seviper: Seviper!

Seviper uses another Poison Tail and try to attack Coalossal again. But this Coalossal dodged it and the Poison Tail hits the ground instead. Sudden a bright red light emerges from the cracks in the ground and the light engulfs Coalossal. The light causes Coalossal to grow giant sized and transform into its Gigantamax form, shocking the Team Rocket trio.

Jessie: AAAH What going on?!

James: I don't know but I don't like it!

Gigantamax Coalossal looked down at to the trio with anger in its eyes.

Coalossal: Coalossal!

Meowth: Oh no! It said its gonna crush us for that Poison Tail to the face! 

Jessie and James widened their eyes in fear.

Jessie: Seviper attack!

But Seviper feared G-Max Coalossal so much that it quickly retreated back inside it's Poke ball.

Jessie: Hey! Don't just run away!

G-Max Coalossal was about to stomp on the trio but they quickly ran in panic into the stadium for safe. Coalossal follows them and it set its sights on attacking the stadium. Y/N, Goh, and Hop noticed the Gigantamax Pokemon attacking the stadium.

Y/N POV

Y/N: What's that Pokemon?!

Y/N took out his Rotom Phone to check the Pokedex.

Rotom Phone: Coalossal, Gigantamax form. The Coal Pokemon. A Rock and Fire type. Coalossal's torso is a giant furnace that heats up to more than 3,600 degree.

Hop: A Coalossal huh?

Goh: But how did it Gigantamax and why is it attacking the stadium?

Hop: Beats me but we stop it before it destroys the place and hurts someone!