Adventure to Dragonite Paradise

It's been a couple days and over those days, Y/N and Goh when to Snowpoint City in Sinnoh to return a Piplup to its trainer, and they went to investigating sightings of Ho-Oh in Johto. Currently at Cerise Laboratory Y/N, Goh, and Professor Cerise are watch a news interview about a ship captain that was saved by Dragonite while Gible,  Scorbunny, Yamper are playing together.

Y/N: I heard rumors that Dragonite are known to rescue people lost at sea.

Goh: Yeah I heard those rumors too. I'd love to catch one.

Y/N: Me too

Professor Cerise: That may not be possible.

Y/N: Why not?

Ren: I'll tell you why not!

Ren showed holographic images of Dragonite's evolution on the computer.

Ren: First a Dratini has to evolve into a Dragonair before it evolves into a Dragonite. In spite of its popularity, few sightings have been made in the wild.

Y/N: So Dragonite are that rare!

Chrysa: That right. We're still not sure of its natural habitat.

Professor Cerise: Though there are rumors of an island that's inhabited by only Dragonite.

Y/N:(excited) For real! There's an Island where only Dragonite live?!

Professor Cerise: So they say.

Goh: About that rumor...

Goh shows Y/N and Professor Cerise a map marked with multiple red Xs.

Goh: I inputed all sighting data from the past few years. This is the result.

Y/N: I see. All the Dragonite sightings are in one area.

Goh: Sure seems suspicious.

Professor Cerise: And fascinating

Y/N: You thinking what I'm thinking?

Goh: I'm right with you!

Y/N and Goh: We going to Dragonite Island!

Gible: Gible!

Scorbunny: Scorbunny!

Timeskip

The two research fellows and their Pokemon are traveling on a ship in the Kanto Region. Goh opens up his backpack that's full of Poke Balls

Y/N: You're planning on using all those Poke Balls?

Goh: Yep! I'm gonna catch the entire evolution chain, and first I'm gonna catch is Dratini!

The ship arrived at the dock and the trainers exit the ship.

Goh: I was thinking we'd hire a boat as soon as we got here, but since we're here anyway, there are Dewgong in this area, you know!

Y/N: Time to catch a Pokemon ride!

Y/N, Gible, Goh, and Scorbunny ran off to find a Dewgong to catch. Unbeknownst to them, Team Rocket are watch them from a distance.

Meowth: First, we came all this way to bag ourselves a Dragonite to give to the boss, then wham-o!

Jessie: We get tripped by two pesky brats.

James: And they're looking for a Dragonite as well. What do you suppose we do now.

Jessie: Well if they're after the something we're looking for. So let's just sit back and watch them while we wait for the perfect time.

James: I see. They'll help us by leading us the to the island. Then when they catch a  Dragonite...

Meowth: We'll steal it and rest of their Pokemon!