Pokemon Champion meets The Monarch

At Cerise Laboratory, Y/N and Goh met up Professor Cerise to give them a special gift.

Professor Cerise: Here they are.

He hands Y/N and Goh a ticket each to the great Pokemon league event, the World Coronation Series.

Goh: The World Coronation Series?

Y/N: I've heard it before. Isn't is like Pokemon league where every trainer can enter?

Professor Cerise: That's right

Goh: Now only that, but they're tickets to the finals!

Ren pull up an image of Wyndon stadium, the location where the  World Coronation Series is held, on the holographic computer monitor. 

Ren: Up until now, each region has had it's own Pokemon league, each with its own champion.

Chrysa: But at the World Coronation Series, they choose the top trainer from everyone around the world!

Goh: Amazing! 

Y/N: And these are finals tickets! That means we're going to see two of the world's strongest trainers battle!

Professor Cerise: Exactly. It take place at Wyndon city. And the battles in the stadium will surely amaze you. I want you both to enjoy the match and have fun.

Y/N: Thanks Professor! I'm so excited!

Goh: And I catch more Pokemon while we're there too!

Y/N: Alright let's head to Wyndon city!

Riolu: Rio!

Scorbunny: Scorbunny!

Y/N, Riolu, Goh and Scorbunny took a ride on a flying taxi to Wyndon. When they arrived at the large city they made  their way to Wyndon stadium. 

At the stadium, there is massive crowd of people make entering it to see the World Coronation Series finals

At the stadium, there is massive crowd of people make entering it to see the World Coronation Series finals. Y/N took a few second to look in awe at the stadium then he and Riolu started running up the stairs.

Y/N: This gonna be awesome! I can't wait!

Goh: This is a great place to catch some Pokemon!

Y/N: The match is about start soon. Let's go in and find our seats!

Goh: You can go in without me. I'll be catching be out catch Pokemon.

Y/N quickly grabbed Goh's arm.

Y/N: Do that later! Come on!

Y/N dragged Goh up the steps and in the stadium. Once inside they saw that it was packed with hundreds of people. Y/N, Riolu, Goh, Scorbunny  find their seats and sat down. 

Y/N: Wow This whole place is packed.

Goh: Definitely way more people than I though there be.

???: Well yeah! The match decides who's the strongest trainer so naturally it would crowded!