Prologue

Ashes and Bones

She had a feeling that her child was going to be born today, and she had a feeling Otto Hightower was coming to support her in the scary labor, who killed thousands of women across the 7 kingdoms

Even with her giant belly, she decided to clean her humble house. She didn't have a room, she had a small living room, which was a kitchen, a bathroom, and a room at the same time. She didn't have lots of furniture, a few blankets, just a mattress, two cutlery, and 1 glass. She was a minimalist, despite the affair with Otto Hightower he never helped her.

Her relationship with Otto Hightower was complicated, more than complicated. She had dreams that she interpreted as signs from her God, and in those dreams, she saw a child, a Hightower who would be the ruin of House Targaryen, but her God didn't communicate with her only through dreams but also through flames.

One time in her flames she saw a girl, a scared girl walking to the Iron Throne with everything burned around her. It wasn't just any girl, it was her daughter. It was the baby she carried who would bring chaos and peace to the world. She would close many eyes but she would also open many, with a new era of kingdoms in Westeros.

Her daughter had a prophecy to fulfill, she had her future mapped out, and Lyanesse had to do everything for her daughter to fulfill the prophecy of the God of the Light.

And she is doing everything she can, she slept with Otto Hightower several times until she was blessed with her daughter, she was doing her duty, while Otto Hightower was falling in love with the mysterious woman from Oldtown with dyed red hair and a mesmerizing beauty.

While she was cleaning she felt a strange thing, it was a contraction, indicating that the baby was coming. Lyanesse dropped the cloth she was cleaning her floor with and lay down on the cold floor.

The contractions were constant and when she put her hand between her legs she was already very dilated, but not dilated enough. The baby wanted to come out, she could feel all the discomfort and pain that the baby was causing her trying to get out of her womb.

In the middle of one of her screams, she saw the door being opened. Otto Hightower opened the door, and had the vision of the beautiful woman all sweat, with her legs opened trying to push a baby out of her. She was completely ruined by the beauty of labor " Let me help you " Otto said and placed himself between Lyanesse's legs, to help her have the baby.

He wasn't happy about having the baby, he couldn't bear the idea of a bastard tarnishing his reputation. Before he traveled to Oldtown he prayed to the Seven that the child would die during childbirth. He didn't love the child and he didn't have the humanity to be able to love an innocent baby, because in his head this child would ruin the honor and dignity of House Hightower.

" Push," He said and put his hands inside the woman. He wanted to be the first to hold the baby in his hands, he wanted to kill her, he wanted to kill an innocent baby before Lyanesse managed to grab the child " I can see the head " he announced while Lyanesse was still pushing.

When Otto managed to grab the child, he violently pulled the baby from between the woman's legs, the baby's cries synchronized with her mother's screams of pain.

At the exact same moment the bastard was born, the bells started to ring, announcing the birth of Prince Aemond. The prince and the bastard were born at the same time, on the same day just in different places, that night had been the work of fate.

But fate didn't predict that Otto Hightower would grab his newborn's feet, turn her around, and shake her, in the hope that the child, only a few minutes old would die. But Lyanesse wouldn't let that happen, while the child cried hysterically she picked up the dagger that was on Otto's waist.

With great difficulty, she got up and placed the dagger against the baby's father's neck " Give her to me, or I'll cut your throat " she whispered next to his ear. He was scared of what she might do, so he turned the child over again and handed her to Lyanesse who welcomed her in her arms effectively " Leave, and never come back " She screamed and he ran out of the house.

When Otto Hightower left their house Lyanesse looked at her daughter. She was pale with dark ginger hair. She didn't look like her mother or her father, she looked like her older sister, Queen Alicent Hightower, but she was kissed by the fire just like her mother, the Lord of Light blessed her with beauty and power.

She named her Daemyra, Daemyra Hightower, her little angel, her miracle baby, the light her Lord sent to her life.

{ ... }

Otto Hightower left for 10 long years. In those 10 years, while he spoiled Aemond and Helaena in King's Landing. Daemyra, in Oldtown had her mother sick, Lyanesse was sick and they didn't have any money to call a Maestre.

Daemyra didn't eat, they didn't have enough food, and her mother needed the food more than her. But even with that condition, the only thing they ate was bread, and the only thing they drank was dirty water.

They were dealing with the misery of life while Otto Hightower was spending fortunes with his grandsons trying to forget he had a bastard.

Kat talking

🍂| 001 : Hello babes

🍂| 002 : I made so many changes in this prologue that it's kinda crazy

🍂| 003 : I'm sorry for any big mistake

🍂| 004 : Love you all

🍂| 005 : Chap.1 very soon